Page 1 of 2
Yes, but you need to leave these Forums to enjoy it. I thought it was a great movie.
666 BRO
The entire movie resembled a brick.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
personally i dont see why people just seem to love that kids movies
"disturbia" was the worst thing i saw since "when a stranger calls"
You are now blinking manually
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Sorry...?

I was kidding, I realize the movie was very corny and lacked depth, I just like Transformers.

To RHCP: I'll murder you...
666 BRO
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
only watch the part with barricade. throw away the rest. mustang FTW.

I remember you saying you had one a while ago, you lucky bastard.

Quote by Keyphur
personally i dont see why people just seem to love that kids movies
"disturbia" was the worst thing i saw since "when a stranger calls"

Why was Disturbia so bad?
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro

To RHCP: I'll murder you...

Bring it ON!!! The movie was awful! Just like your face!
^ Well it seems I'm getting raped in here.... *leaves*
666 BRO
Quote by RHCP94
Bring it ON!!! The movie was awful! Just like your face!

Transformers > you

Just leave now, Tyler, you've lost...my '>' chart has spoken.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Transformers > you

Just leave now, Tyler, you've lost...my '>' chart has spoken.

Tyler Simon > Simon Tyler > Death > Being forced into a sexual experience with Simon > Transformers.

Pwned.
Quote by Kankuro
*steps in* .... *steps out again*

You might want to stay out of this. There is some vicious " > " charting going down. **** has hit the fan.
Quote by Kankuro
Transformers > You >_<

How..dare you? Don't ever compare me with that emotionless, plastic, talent-scarce peice of crap.
IMO, it was a really well made, great movie.

But.

There's always a but.

The plot got really weak, and it just seemed rushed.

Also, it's the new "300" of modern movie watching. Everyone makes a massive ass fuss over it, and when you finally get around to seeing it, you get really disappointed because it was nowhere near as good as you thought it would be.

Like I said, I though it was a good movie, but there was a good bit of negative stuff.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by RHCP94
Tyler Simon > Simon Tyler > Death > Being forced into a sexual experience with Simon > Transformers.

Pwned.

sebastian_96's '>' charts > RHCP94's '>' charts > nothing because Tyler iz teh sux0rz!!1!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by RHCP94
How..dare you? Don't ever compare me with that emotionless, plastic, talent-scarce peice of crap.

666 BRO
i saw it. i liked it.

but every human character pissed me off. except the girl he was trying to nail. she was hot and not really annoying like the rest. but the Autobots themselves were better then the rest of the human cast

Autobots>humans
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
My friend told me it was really good. Then he asked me if I played the game. I asked him about it. He said "well there are good guys and bas guys and the good guys are trying to stop the bad guys from destroying the world." I told him that sounded like the worst thing every made. I haven't seen it but it sounds really stupid.
^ Yeah, Shia's character was somewhat of an ass. You must always follow the rule... bro's before ho's.

Quote by Masonpwiley
My friend told me it was really good. Then he asked me if I played the game. I asked him about it. He said "well there are good guys and bas guys and the good guys are trying to stop the bad guys from destroying the world." I told him that sounded like the worst thing every made. I haven't seen it but it sounds really stupid.

The game was horrific.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro

He's jealous because his name is a reverse of my name and he knows I'm better, don't worry.

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
sebastian_96's '>' charts > RHCP94's '>' charts > nothing because Tyler iz teh sux0rz!!1!

*sigh* You've lost Simon. Epically. If glm (because he is the only person that makes good threads) were to make a poll comparing our charts, I'd win in a landside victory. Comparing my charts with yours is like comparing Kensai with....well, you.

Hurts, doesn't it?
^ *high fives* We showed him...

Quote by RHCP94
*sigh* You've lost Simon. Epically. If glm (because he is the only person that makes good threads) were to make a poll comparing our charts, I'd win in a landside victory. Comparing my charts with yours is like comparing Kensai with....well, you.

Hurts, doesn't it?

Leave Kensai out of this! ...
666 BRO
It was a terrible film in my opinion.

Of course I never was into the Transformers when I was a kid, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Yeah, Shia's character was somewhat of an ass. You must always follow the rule... bro's before ho's.

The game was horrific.

i hate Shia Labuff with a passion. he is the same person in every movie. but some how his movies are still good (Constantine, I Robot). thats what i hate the most about him.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

^ Yeah, I like those films. I actually like Disturbia as well. :\
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ *high fives* We showed him...

Haha, my post got in the way of Simon's! *does that thing were he sticks his fingers in his eyes and makes a flubbery noise with his lips*.
Quote by RHCP94

Hurts, doesn't it?

Well who was the one who had to choose a inferior Seinfeld character to be joined in the Seinfeld club because he wanted to look cool infront the big guys.

At least I'm a main character, n00b! Don't be a sheep, Tyler.

the muffin!
Quote by Kankuro
^ Yeah, I like those films. I actually like Disturbia as well. :\

didnt see it yet.

but it seems like his movies are good in spite of him.
Quote by Article

*makes blow job gestures* Beat that...

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
didnt see it yet.

but it seems like his movies are good in spite of him.

True, I can't remember hating any of his films...
666 BRO
Quote by sebastian_96
Well who was the one who had to choose a inferior Seinfeld character to be joined in the Seinfeld club because he wanted to look cool infront the big guys.

At least I'm a main character, n00b! Don't be a sheep, Tyler.

And I DID look cool in front of the big guys, n00b! Oh, and Elaine was the worst thing ever to shame Seinfeld.
Quote by Kankuro

The game was horrific.

Yup I just checked and every game site gave it a 5/10. I have never seen a game get that bad of a review.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Oct 27, 2007,
^ Yeah, I played it for PS2. Then I rented it for 360 hoping it would be better... It still sucked.
666 BRO
Quote by RHCP94
And I DID look cool in front of the big guys, n00b! Oh, and Elaine was the worst thing ever to shame Seinfeld.

I'm a big guy...you don't look cool.

And Elaine > Babu.

(this is great).

The game could of been soooooo much better...it sucked alot of ass.

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2