I want to order a Locking nut from Ebay for This Guitar , The neck on the guitar is pretty thin, But does the Locking nut have to be a certain size because I dont want one that it to big for the neck.
The nut should be able to fit, but as to why you want to rout out for a locking nut when you only have a vintage style trem is beyond me. If you want an improvement in tuning stability, invest in locking tuners.
^It's debatable that a locking nut will help a vintage-style trem almost as much as locking tuners, for a hell of a lot less dough.

It should fit, but measure the current plastic nut first.

Are you planning to install the locking nut yourself? That's not a terribble simple mod, but it'll be fine if you measure 5 times, and drill once.
Ideally, though, you need fine tuners with a locking nut, because when you clamp it down your strings often go out of tune but you are unable to adjust the tuning with your tuners because the nut is locked... Locking tuners would be a more practical idea. And you don't have to alter the guitar in any other way.
Quote by Denthúl
Ideally, though, you need fine tuners with a locking nut, because when you clamp it down your strings often go out of tune but you are unable to adjust the tuning with your tuners because the nut is locked... Locking tuners would be a more practical idea. And you don't have to alter the guitar in any other way.

+1. That's what i was thinking. If you just get a locking nut, you won't be able to tune your guitar with out unlocking the nut each time.

Locking tuners or a double locking trem is what you need.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08