Ok so I was in a car about 45 minutes today. To and from school, 15 minutes each way and to get dinner at this place close to my house. So I always have the radio on and I heard Around the World by Red Hot Chili Peppers 3 times. What are the chances? A song made in the '90's on 3 times in 45 minutes? The song wasn't even that popular, don't get me wrong I really like the song, but it was just another song to everybody else. Just found it pretty weird.
Last edited by LunchBx at Oct 28, 2007,
Kinda weird. Same thing happened to me yesterday, but it was Listen to the Music by the Doobie Brothers.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Yeah i've heard that song a couple times in one day but that was a really popular song.
I heard it first around 8-8:30am on the station 99.7. Then around 3:30pm I heard it on a different station. Lastly around 7:30pm I heard it again on 99.7 again. So 2 different stations.
onetime i was thinking of a song, and it came onthe radio, then later, it happened again. and a third time. it was really wierd
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
That would be cool, think of a song you wanna hear then it comes on. One of you go out and invent that, i'm to lazy.
Quote by LunchBx
That would be cool, think of a song you wanna hear then it comes on. One of you go out and invent that, i'm to lazy.

im on it
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
One time I heard Dani California on three stations at the same time.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I was listening to a house show and the DJ played two full sets of Coburn. I got a hard on.
Quote by LunchBx

You mean, like, an MP3 player?

I don't listen to the radio much, but I've had one song on in almost perfect synch on two different stations.
Quote by LunchBx

Request.

Most radio shows have requests.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by yoshixxx7
One time I heard Dani California on three stations at the same time.

Yeah, every station played Dani California where I live. The pop station, the rock station, and the alternative stations. >_>
666 BRO
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Ok so I was in a car about 45 minutes today. To and from school, 30 minutes each way and to get dinner at this place close to my house.

Unless where you got dinner is -15 minutes from where you live.... well lets just say maybe you should have stayed in school.
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
My brother was not aloud to come within 100 feet of the school, but we had to drive by it to get to the movies. So as we were driving by I thought of how we were "Breaking the Law" And guess what? Judas priest comes on the radio.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
This one time I heard the same song played 18 times back to back on the radio honest.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
This one time I heard the same song played 18 times back to back on the radio honest.
Yeah i've heard of stations doing that with brand new song they really like.