My friend just cleaned his room and found 3 bigass crackers, what should we blow up? If anyone has any good ideas I'll film it and post it. Ideas NOW!!!
My brother and I did a cricket once. there was nothing left afterwards. we've also done stuffed animals. and it's pretty fun to stick bottle rockets inside of little hotwheels and race them down the street. not sure how that would work with a big one though.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by metvettefreak
what are crackers? am i missing something?

A thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Tensionhead
what should we blow up?

You should blow up this picture:

And put it on your wall, of course.
Quote by burrit0
You're going to blow up white people?

I had no idea what you where talking about until I read the OP again. Then I started busting up.
Quote by metvettefreak
what are crackers? am i missing something?

in afro-american slang, an American caucasian (i.e "white") person.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
A crappy guitar? Dress up like Ace Frehley first and stick it in the cavity. Then after it goes off pick it up real fast and try to play it. Or if you're brave, be plugged in and playing it while it goes off inside the guitar. Or put it in a crappy acoustic guitar. Or whatever. Y'know?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Tensionhead
My friend just cleaned his room and found 3 bigass crackers, what should we blow up? If anyone has any good ideas I'll film it and post it. Ideas NOW!!!

Why do you need to blow something up?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Oct 27, 2007,
wait till halloween and blow up some pumpkins on cars. thats what we did last halloween :P
Quote by Colgate Total
A thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet.

wow! this thread totally makes sense now!

thanks
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80FAHvWsLYI

go to 4:20, and make a cannon! Drop in the cracker, then something else... and LAUNCH IT!!
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
Combine them
get em all together, theres a guide on the net probly
but hammer em down, wrap em up and try to blow out a window
i've done it once
SO much fun.
Cancer.
Quote by burrit0
You're going to blow up white people?

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get it now 3 big ass crackers
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by rustausa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80FAHvWsLYI

go to 4:20, and make a cannon! Drop in the cracker, then something else... and LAUNCH IT!!

Yeah, my uncles best friend lost an eye doing that. Not recommended.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."