Today I played my first song from start to finish. "Hey There Delilah". Not neccessarily my favorite song, but its a crowd pleaser so I'm glad I learned that one. So... now what?
Quote by guitarnoobie
Today I played my first song from start to finish. "Hey There Delilah". Not neccessarily my favorite song, but its a crowd pleaser so I'm glad I learned that one. So... now what?

So now learn another. Don't neglect your technique though. I've found technique and the ability to learn songs to be almost completely separate from each other, although you can't get the second without the first.
Well done man, you just got a taste of the drug that keeps us coming back to the guitar hehe

I'd say give 'Wish you were here' a try. Or Blackbird. They're both relatively easy songs that work well for fingerstyle, and have a few essential techniques as well.

Like jetfuel said, keep rockin' onwards
Another, HARDER song is what's next. Try and find a song that uses a technique you'd like to learn or improve on. But congrats on the first song, that's a big step for every guitarist.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

That's so amazing, I have been playing 1 month and I tried the start of the song and there is no way I can do it all or even close. I am happy for you, it must be a really nice feeling.
now what? learn another! lol

I suggest Pollen and Salt by Daphne Loves Derby..

It's not very hard but it's fun to play.
If you havent played smells like teen spirit you should.Great song and easy to play.