The relationship thread is way too long, and I need an answer fast, so:

I forgot the day I met my girlfriend, but I think I remember our first date or the second.... And she's one of those people that believe in anniversaries (22 days, 6 months etc.)
Suggestions?

And btw, do I sound like an ass for not remembering?
i cant remember when i met my gf so dont worry, its a guy thing to forget XD

go with your first date if you can remember that
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
nah your not an ass. just make celebrate the anniversaries enthusiastically and you'll be fine
An anniversary is a YEAR. There is no such thing as a "6 month" anniversary, or any other measure of time except a YEAR.

The word "anniversary" comes from the Latin word "annum" which means... YEAR

Tell that to your girlfriend.

You probably won't be together for a whole year anyway (you're what, 14? 15?) so you won't have to worry about it.
Last edited by sargasm at Oct 27, 2007,
Lol, not an ass? Her best friend's trying to carve "I'm an ass" on me.. It would be funny if she remembers when... But i'll go your with your advice, thanks
How are we supposed to remember the day you met your girlfriend?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Tushy actually has this pager; and anytime someone posts in the relationship thread it tells him to check it out and help.
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by sargasm
An anniversary is a YEAR. There is no such thing as a "6 month" anniversary, or any other measure of time except a YEAR.

The word "anniversary" comes from the Latin word "annum" which means... YEAR

Tell that to your girlfriend.

You probably won't be together for a whole year anyway (you're what, 14? 15?) so you won't have to worry about it.

haha, your a funny guy