Hi

I have tried on numurous occasions to try and have an Irish folk singer called Luke Kelly put up as an artist on the Tabs site, I have sent 4 mails on to admin over the last 3 weeks with NO reply.

I now have 3 rejected tabs on my profile, Does anybody know if there is a problem getting admin to put up singers or bands....

Joe
i thought they generally only reject a tab if there is already enough tabs for that one song
Reasons for rejected tabs generally are:

1. Your tab is bad and/or there is a better one in the archive already.

2. If it's a text tab, it may look bad or be hard to read.

3. Submitting a tab that already has 50 other ones, no matter how bad or good, is pointless because there is more than enough for the users to choose from.

4. Read this blog: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Dyuha/blog/4335/

Dyuha is UG's tabmaster and it's up to him decide which are the tab to go through the archives, he is only human, no matter how unbelievable that may seem so patience in these matters, is key!

Last edited by confusius at Oct 27, 2007,
Possibly because he's very unheard of.

Include a link to the guy's wikipedia or something in the tab when you resubmit.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^I'm from Scotland and have never heard of him, what chance do you think a Russian has?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Just means you know nothing about irish Folk or ballet singers, Luke was the lead singer in a great Dublin folk group called the Dubliners up until his death in 1984.
I know the Dubliners... but I'm Irish so that might explain it.

dyuha probably thought he was an independent artist or something like that and therefore rejected it. Just do what frenchy said, submit again with a link to a homepage or wiki page and you should be fine.