I have a jackson warrior with a floyd rose. Its been great since i bought it 2 months ago but now it wont stay in tune.

When i tune it to standard and play it for a while, all the strings go flat (#)

My bridge is balanced perfectly, is it the strings that are the problem?

thanks
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Its possible you didn't put the new strings in properly, so they are just slipping. Or your jacksons tuners just suck.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
Its possible you didn't put the new strings in properly, so they are just slipping. Or your jacksons tuners just suck.

I have a locking nut

and flat as in Eb

And i havent put new strings on, i was saying could it be that the strings need replacing?
Quote by closertofreewil

add me
Last edited by SBLAKELEY at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by SBLAKELEY
I have a locking nut

and flat as in E#

And i havent put new strings on, i was saying could it be that the strings need replacing?

Flat(b) is the opposite of sharp(#)

Are you using the floyd when it goes sharp? Otherwise the only way I can think of it going sharp is if the locking nut adds a little tension to the strings when you lock them down.

Either that...or are you palm muting very heavily?
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
"Flat as in E sharp." Haha... The symbol for flat is b, not #. I worked at Music and Arts Center and a kid came up to us w/ the same problem but w/ a squire strat, not a jackson. Don't think you need brand new strings but go for it if you think it will help.
Quote by PearBear1989
"Flat as in E sharp." Haha... The symbol for flat is b, not #. I worked at Music and Arts Center and a kid came up to us w/ the same problem but w/ a squire strat, not a jackson. Don't think you need brand new strings but go for it if you think it will help.

i meant Eb
Quote by closertofreewil

add me