I am trying to change my string on my electric guitar cause i broke it. I cant get the string out of the little hole cause of the end of the string there is a round thing that is to big to come out. What do i do?
Try twisting it around, the ball on the end is wider on one side than the other. Also, most guitars have a way of unlocking whatever locking mechanism is on your bridge - usually with an allen wrench or a normal screwdriver.
I'm a communist. Really.
Are you trying to push the string out the back? You don't pull it through....
Quote by fanchierb
I am trying to change my string on my electric guitar cause i broke it. I cant get the string out of the little hole cause of the end of the string there is a round thing that is to big to come out. What do i do?

is the hole in a plastic removable back plate? If yes take it off. If no percussive maintenance works wonders.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Haha i guess you're trying to pull the ball end trough the hole ?

You're supposed to start with the side that doesnt have a ball .
like so :

tuner post-----------------------bridge--ball end

--------------------------------||o
string
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
is the hole in a plastic removable back plate? If yes take it off. If no percussive maintenance works wonders.

+1

Win to you sir.
Your going in the wrong direction, it's a bit like anal sex.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
Turn it so it's front side up and shake it...

Eventually the ball end will come through the hole a bit and then you carefully pull it out.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
To clarify:

PUSH, DONT PULL, YOU IDIOT. The ball on the end is to stop it from doing exactly what you're trying to get it to do.

Seriously, just give these things a bit of thought...
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
To clarify:

PUSH, DONT PULL, YOU IDIOT. The ball on the end is to stop it from doing exactly what you're trying to get it to do.

Seriously, just give these things a bit of thought...

Why do you have to resort to petty, childish name calling? We were all new at one time.

I think UG should have a warning system for insults unless they're truly called for.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have