i read the fender FM25 are an ok amp, they have mixed reviews in harmony-central. And the marshall MG are crap. What do you recommend me?
I just play in my bedroom so i don't need something pro for playing gigs

P/S Sorry for my bad english
Last edited by fede01_8 at Oct 27, 2007,
The FM series amps aren't great, maybe slightly better than the MG...or slightly worse...depends on how you look at it.

How much money can you spend and what styles do you play?
err. I'm from argentina and i have 750-800 pesos, that' is like USD 200. I like just rock, like RHCP, Foo Fighters, Velvet Revolver, Green Day, The White Stripes.
Quote by fede01_8
i read the fender FM25 are an ok amp.

fm25=crap. mine broke after a year and after it got fixed the clean channel is screwed up
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
If you can get hold of one, look for a Palomino V8. Should cover a wide range of musical styles and is a great amp. If you can't get one of those, maybe look into a Vox AD15VT. One of the Valvetronix modelling amps. They're pretty good and offer a wide range of sounds
Or a Randall Microcube, if he dosn't need to gig...why pay for more wattage and bulk if it's just you in your room?
I'd go for something slightly bigger than the Microcube. An 8" speaker is the minimum that I, personally, would go for... a 5" speaker is going to be rather 'meh'.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Or a Randall Microcube, if he dosn't need to gig...why pay for more wattage and bulk if it's just you in your room?

Roland :P Not Randall.

I'd go for one of the three: Roland Cube 30X, Vox Valvetronix ADVT15, or a Crate Palomino.
My Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Schecter Omen Extreme 7
Ariana ZZZ Acoustic
Roland Micro Cube
Peavey Bandit 65
M-Audio Oxygen 49 MIDI Controller
TC Electronics Desktop Konnekt 6 Interface
Propellerhead Reason 4.0
Dimarzio Cliplock Straps
Don't get the Palomino. I doubt it will have enough gain for you. For bedroom practice, check our the VoxADVT15 or Roland Cube series as suggested. The FM25R is ok, bet its nothing special, even for a practice amp.
those Palomino or Roland you name are hard to find here in Argentina. Only the big brands are available here, like Marshall, Fender, Peavy and a couple of others
Quote by WrathOscuro
Roland :P Not Randall.

I'd go for one of the three: Roland Cube 30X, Vox Valvetronix ADVT15, or a Crate Palomino.

Quite my mistake, I'm still sleepy. Bloody late night Rockey Horror showings.

Oooh, if you can get Peavy, mabye look at a Royal 8?
Peavey Royal 8 5watt tube combo. Peavey Transtube series (solid state, very tube like.)
Thank you all for the advices. Now i thinking of getting a VOX AD15VT or a VOX AD30VT.
Btw guys, on the Fender FR25, I meant "But its nothing special" I know it is, as I tried one awhile ago .