On my epiphone acoustic the last time I tried to get my bridge pins out to change the strings one of the pins got stuck. Usually they're all hard to pull out, but this one absolutely wouldn't. I tried pulling it with pliers (stupid idea, just shaved off plastic from the top), and pushing it from the bottom, both to no avail. Is there any good way to get it out without damaging the guitar? I was planning on taking it to a music shop and having a professional do it, but maybe i'm being stupid and there's an easier way. After I finally get this out I'm planning on getting martin bridge pins that hook right on to a pin puller or some brass ones. Can anyone help?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
^Yeah but be careful...I had one that was really stuck...and it ended up taking the little ball off.
push it out from the bottom with a coin
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Boss ME-50 muli-effects.
Fender Princeton 650 65-Watt amp.
When you get it out put a thin coat of bees wax on the pins so they won't stick so bad next time. (burts bees lip protector would work)
Try pushing the string into the hole first before yanking on the stuck pin. If the bridge pin becomes worn, sometimes trying to pull it out only wedges it in tighter. Use a pair of hemostats (doctors use them to pinch off things, and they lock shut, potheads use them as roachclips, or a pair of needlenose pliers), grab the string and push it into the hole from whence it came. Once you get the ball end of the string free from the pin it'll slide right out. I always do this before trying to pull out the pins. Plus, if you only need to change out 1 string, you won't have room to slide your hand into the soundhole to push them out from the inside. Works everytime.
I already have the string out, so that won't work^
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
And did you get the ball end of the string out as well? That's what wedges the bridge pins into the hole up against the bridge plate, on the inside of the guitar. If you got that out, the pin ought to be loose. Perseverence. Sounds like the pin is already screwed, so why not screw it up further? Try threading a small self tapping screw into the remaining plastic of the bridge pin(from the outside) and use a pliers to wiggle it back and forth until it comes out.