Envelope filters are fun and digitech makes some great products for the price. I ended up buying the Boss version of that pedal, but the Digitech was a close second.
yeah i know...and he is a very cheap man...he just buys stuff like shelter music and vacation...but we only have like 2 computers and 1 tv...lol
Quote by thekooliest09
but we only have like 2 computers and 1 tv...lol

sorry but you gotta be grateful for whatever you have.
we have 1 computer and 1 tv that we all share, and its plenty and have never complained.
soz bout the rant but i just hate "we only have..." comments

the pedal looks kl
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
I know somoene who uses the G2 version of that pedal and it sounds good so i think itll be the same quality for bass. Zoom are a good manufacturer of pedals IMO
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That's a bit off...

not everyone has parents that can buy them stuff all the time. I never ask my parents for anything because they just can't afford it.

As usual, Delirium hits the nail on the head.

I totally agree with this comment though, my family can't afford to buy me the gear I wanted in the past, which made me appreciate what I had at the time too.

At least the TS is helping buying towards his gifts and not just expecting it.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That's a bit off...

not everyone has parents that can buy them stuff all the time. I never ask my parents for anything because they just can't afford it.

I do, but they can afford it. They always tell me: no we don't have money for it. And then they buy expensive stuff for themselves.

Sorry dude, if I hurt your feelings. I was frustrated by my parents behaviour . Today they were talking like that I should get a job.-> the reason why that's strange because I am most of the time till 8 working on school. Really don't have time for working if I want to create some ****ing music!
What effects does the second have.

The first one seems good though: compression and noise gate are VERY handy!

edit* but much more expensive I see. Keep in mind that the kwality of the multi-effect pedal is much lower than that of the normal pedals! You might later regret this!
Last edited by recondite11 at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by recondite11
I do, but they can afford it. They always tell me: no we don't have money for it. And then they buy expensive stuff for themselves.

Sorry dude, if I hurt your feelings. I was frustrated by my parents behaviour . Today they were talking like that I should get a job.-> the reason why that's strange because I am most of the time till 8 working on school. Really don't have time for working if I want to create some ****ing music!

Trust me, get a job, I worked my arse off the whole summer stacking shelves to raise the £800 for my Ashdown, and now I'm working every saturday as a waiter to further fund my rig, and this is all while trying to achieve as highly as I can at college to get myself on track for a place in med-school, believe me, it's not too bad.

And anarkee, is the boss version of the envelope filter the auto-wah or the bass synth?
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by thekooliest09
Ok, i have one more...I don't know if i should pay so much for it...and on eBay (although it saves me 100 dollars...) http://cgi.ebay.com/Line-6-POD-XT-Live-Bass-Guitar-Amp-Modeler-PODxt_W0QQitemZ110185106650QQihZ001QQcategoryZ41419QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i tried that one at teh guitercenter and it made my thunder bird look good.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat