Instead of having a piano, a bass, a bass amp, a guitar, a guitar amp, a microphone, and a drum set all in one room...My family is going to clear out my garage, add lighting, and heating, add a/c, and we will move to the garage! I can't wait...lol

:P
Er... Aren't you worried about humidity and temperature? (Based on where you might live?)
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean.

Okay... how to say this nicely. Generally most will be happy for you. But in the same breath most don't give two monkeys flinging **** at each other about your story. Generally something like this should have casually been worked into a thread about jamming space. Just a little tip for next time.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean. He's new I can't be mean.

HAHAHA!
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I love rehersals in garages. Makes you feel like a proper band lol. None of this fancy rehersal studio ****, clear a space, wear an extra jumper and use the amps as heaters.

Ive not practised in a garage for a very long time now, we use rehersal studios/my lead guitarists furnished shed/drummers bedroom.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9