Goosebumps marathon is on all day today on Cartoon Network. Brings back good memories. Anyone else watching?
dude. me and my friend are watching it now.. the episode where at the end he says something about earth and aliens, was ***ed up
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
Awesome!!! watching it too.

Brings back memories.

^ Yeah that episode was like one really bad drug trip...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
lmao
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
Phantom of the Auditorium is on now and i'm watching it
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
**** ya! so many memories i pretty much know every episode. i love how i thought this show and Are You Afraid of the Dark? were scary and now i laugh at them lulz. i'm pretty sure Goosebumps was filmed all in Canada, if you listen closely most of the kids are always trying not to say "eh?"
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
Quote by Thornography
Ahh I can't find it!!!

cartoon network

you have to have it
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by cm_punk_fan
cartoon network

you have to have it

I don't. Gay ass basic cable.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by punkrock4all
dude. me and my friend are watching it now.. the episode where at the end he says something about earth and aliens, was ***ed up

Yeah, that was screwy. I'm trying to figure out this episode with the play...
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I don't. Gay ass basic cable.

damn feel sorry for you then
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
you poor poor people, may your lack of cartoon network never be forgeotten
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
wut time does it start? pokemon just got over

edit: nvm it just started
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
Last edited by bpp1991 at Oct 27, 2007,
I haven't watch these since I as a kid. I can't believe I still remember this episode.
I haven't had cable/sattelite or anything for about 2 years so my chances of watching this marathon aren't good. Unless I go somewhere else but...nah.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Am I the only that noticed it says "YOUR watching" as opposed to "YOU'RE watching"?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Awesome show. I used to have the books and VHS tapes, but I sold them.....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
There used to be some show on when i was really small about urban myths and stuff. Once there was one about a lady who got off the last train on a closed tube station and she died or something. That freaked me out but i was like 6 or something