basically, i just learned chapter four by A7X.
can sum1 plz reccomend me a song that is fun to play, and has a similar difficulty to chap. 4.
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
chapter 4 is pretty easy so I'd say try doing bat country by A7X, tears dont fall by BFMV, clairvoyant disease by A7X, sad but true by metallica...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by yonathon
learn waking the fallen album

i know sum of the stuff off that cd, but unholy confessions, idk y but i cant get it rite. eternal rest is too hard, and i know radiant eclipse.
but thank u

and Dag, i already got 2 of those tabs, so thanks a bucnh!
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Last edited by seizetheday1103 at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by seizetheday1103
i know sum of the stuff off that cd, but unholy confessions, idk y but i cant get it rite. eternal rest is too hard, and i know radiant eclipse.
but thank u

and Dag, i already got 2 of those tabs, so thanks a bucnh!

welcome.
Yeah eternal rest is a bitch to do the opening unless you can pick fast and accurately..
try doing unholy cnfessiontsthough. seriosuly helps with your picking and timing
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
what about strength of thw world? i find it quite fun, or betrayed?
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
yo got any more suggestions? im learning songs pretty quickly
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
I would say on songs like Eternal Rest, where it's seemingly too amazingly hard, to learn the main verse/chorus riffs first, then do the solos later. Some bands that cover these songs even skip certain parts of the songs (i.e. Korn playing One by Metallica...no solo)

If you get the jist of the song early on, the harder parts will eventually become a little easier. You could come up with your own intro if you wanted to. Just because you cover a song doesn't mean you have to play it exactly the same way as its original artist.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX