has anyone gotten their house broken into? mine was on thursday, it really sux...everythings gone...
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

but it was odd, we didn't have anything overly important stolen

and among the stolen items: Bananas

Quote by Vantage
Some guy stole one of my pants and the plastic bottles.
No I cant say i have, and that really sucks. Well your computers still there so your good
Why ME?!?!!
gone...
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
No, but I've had my trashcans stolen O_o kind of weird since all you do is report them mising and the trash company gave us more
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
computers gone too, I'm at church! lol
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
Quote by Isogrifo
computers gone too, I'm at church! lol

LMAO hahaha dude that really REALLY sucks, shouldnt you be praying
Why ME?!?!!
na, it's just practice right now, for worship, choir's singing, I'm prompting them words and on here lol
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
Ahaha ok i get it , anyways, if i got robbed i wouldnt be on ug , id be searching for the ****er who took my ****!
Why ME?!?!!
ya, well, I want to kill them for what they're putting my mom through.
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
House hasn't been broken into, but someone has broken into my mum's car before and took her bag. When we went to a nearby car repair shop, we found out the tyres had been slashed too. Bastards.
It's gonna be a blue day
dude...if my house got robbed, i wouldnt be ashamed to say that i would cry. Im not meterialistic, but alot of the stuff i have isn't replaceable. stuff like the acoustic my dad had for 20+ years. vinyl records. and even stuff like computer and Tvs and stereo. it costs alot of money. money we don't have...=(

dude im sorry, it must feel terrible knowning everything you hold near and dear in your house is gone. if i met the guy that stole your ****, i wouldnt hesistate to tie him up and put him in front of the computer screen and make him watch these infamous videos thta have scarred so many.

Kids in the sandbox. >.<
2 girls 1 cup
that creepy video with the dancing anorexic chick...so haunting.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
lol, thx dude
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
I have been broken into, they got like 6 or 7 of my dads guns my 9mm and my m1 garand and my game cube. got a bunch of my mother's jewlery. Unfortunate for him we have had a home security system set up with camera's and ****. dad spent alot of money on the camera and his ass is rotting in jail right now.
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
Wow sorry to hear that; I hope they catch the ****er that did and you get your stuff back.

One of my friends kept on having his cd player stolen from his truck(had it stolen twice), so he welded a metal box around it and welded it to his dashboard.

My brother and I are thinking about getting a gun; because our neighbor had his house broken into and they cleaned his house out.

It's terrible and wrong when some stupid piece of **** decides to steal from someone.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Guitar thiefs are beyong low...they're just pathetic, i hope u catch that son of a....piece of cheese
I would probably cry. I don't care what anyone else thinks, that'd probably be my first reaction. If they were still somewhere in the vicinity, ass-kicking would ensue.
Last edited by thewho65 at Oct 27, 2007,
my house hasn't been broken into before...but ive been robbed before :/
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Ive been pickpocketed. No money or anything was taken, just gum, but it made me realize how easy getting pickpocketed is
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Yup four years ago. Wasent playing guitar then but still it was pritty bad.

Changes your life...
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
My Parents had their car broken into and they only stole some coppers from the cubby hole, and must have missed the mobile phones, the radio, the wallet, and the £500 painting in the back seat. They absolutely hack the f.uck out of the window though, not just a hole, they smashed the thing to liquid. Still pretty thick.
I haven't yet but my friends have lol his dad's liquor is gone

He thinks it is my friend who stole it hehehe
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
i remember one time my mums car got nicked

and it had all my christmas presents in the boot

so i had no christmas presents that year
hope u get everything back somehow
but yea, my friend got his house broken into about a week ago and his guitar that his dad gave him was stolen, so i understand that it must suck
Five ways to kill someone

Number 1.

Number 2.

Number 3.

Number 4.

Number 5.
(for the slow ones, its called AIDS)
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

lol
Maybe he was hungry?
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.