280 75%
Voters: 375.
Page 1 of 2
How many Ugians are virgins?

And don't lie Motherfucker!
Last edited by Mr.Abomination at Oct 27, 2007,
me...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Mr.Abomination
How many Ugians are virgins?

, that word is brilliant.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
The real question is: How many new UG'ing virgins have made a thread like this?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
The real question is: How many new virgins on UG have made a thread like this?

New virgins?
Quote by Joshrocker48
New virgins?

Yeha I realised it looked and sounded like **** so I changed it. Damn trying to be smart
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by This is the One
Isn't most of UG under 16 anyway?

That doesn't mean that they can't be virgins though. I lost mine a little after my 16th birthday.
Nikolas
Did someone loose their virginity last night? (Thread Starter)
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
I am honestly not a virgin.

And I honestly think that blowjobs are usually 100x better than sex.
Less work.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath

Less work.

ok we get it, theres nothing to be ashamed of....
Quote by Ehh
Did someone loose their virginity last night? (Thread Starter)

Every time a UG'er loses his virginity, he makes a thread like this.

Considering their are over 600,000 of us, you see how cool are the people here >_>.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I lost my virginity to me ex girlfriend

thats hawt

anyways im pretty much a man *****, ive had sex at least 90 times in the past year, sometimes i get depressed but i just keep ****ing!!!!!11
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
Quote by HumanitysDeath

Less work.

I usually don't say things like this...

...but you're a horrible person. I hope you break a string, and the resulting loss of tension causes your flying v's neck to snap, soaring through to air, only to impail your loving, beautiful mother.

Not really.

I'm just tired of being characterized as a sexualy ungenerous person, just because I'm male. It's fellows like you that propigate that sterotype. It's dissappointing.
Less work.

While I appreciate good dome, sex never comes close in my personal opinion. I guess you gotta know what the hell you are doing though.
Sex is like a gun, you aim, you shoot, you run - Steven Tyler, Aerosmith
Quote by the.spine.surfs

...but you're a horrible person. I hope you break a string, and the resulting loss of tension causes your flying v's neck to snap, soaring through to air, only to impail your loving, beautiful mother.

Not really.

I'm just tired of being characterized as a sexualy ungenerous person, just because I'm male. It's fellows like you that propigate that sterotype. It's dissappointing.

What did he say?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Ugian...... i love that word! maybe we should make a new country dedicated to ug called Ugea...
Quote by the.spine.surfs

Not really.

Well put.

Sex is great, and I do agree, very tiring. More rewarding than a blowjob, too, I think. Unless you're just fooling around and not in a serious relationship, then be as selfish and ungenerous as you want, who cares? Also, going down on a girl is one of the best ideas ever, seeing as how afterwards, she's much more inclined to get you a sandwich.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Ehh
What did he say?

Read the quote. I'm still fuming about this. Stupid bleeders.

*breathe

I'll be fine guys, carry on.
^Hah, it's a forum man, what do you expect? Playing guitar isn't an INSTANT ticket to home base.

Thank you, Allnightmask22. Glad I'm not the only guy left with a little decency and respect.
Quote by BassistGal
Every time a UG'er loses his virginity, he makes a thread like this.

Considering their are over 600,000 of us, you see how cool are the people here >_>.

well i would guess more than have of the 600000 are virgins mostly kids on this site under 16 no?.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
^Hah, it's a forum man, what do you expect? Playing guitar isn't an INSTANT ticket to home base.

With my girlfriend it was
Quote by tortex199
I'm a virgin, and that's never going to change

Why have you taken a wow of celibacy?
33 to 99... for every one UGer thats a virgin, theres three more to compensate for his loss.
Quote by lewymcgee
thats hawt

anyways im pretty much a man *****, ive had sex at least 90 times in the past year, sometimes i get depressed but i just keep ****ing!!!!!11

You honestly keep count?
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by aaron00lee
Wow, suprising that there are more virgins than non virgins...
it shouldn't be surprising...most people on here are 13-16 years old

the results of this poll definitely help my theory that most of the people who voted yes in the "have you ever been in love" poll are 13 and are "in love" with a girl who doesn't know their name...

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Allnightmask22
Well put.

Sex is great, and I do agree, very tiring. More rewarding than a blowjob, too, I think. Unless you're just fooling around and not in a serious relationship, then be as selfish and ungenerous as you want, who cares? Also, going down on a girl is one of the best ideas ever, seeing as how afterwards, she's much more inclined to get you a sandwich.

You do brush your teeth first right?!?
Page 1 of 2