Page 1 of 2
right, i have to get this off my chest
i share a paper round with some woman and her daughter who is also 16, as am i; and her daughter is really REALLY slutty and is either referred to in Britain as a chav or in USA as trailer-trash tbh, and her latest BF is some guy whos like 14 who doesnt go to school and wears a hoodie that looks similar to some pajamas that i once had. anyway, something about the daughter was said on MSN in a big group conversation and somehow I was dragged into it, i said nothing whatsoever. anyway, the paper round originally belonged to the mother, so in essence, she controls it. so i was walking to my friends house and she walked out her door and said:

her: youre not doing your paper round anymore
me: why not?!
her: because you have been saying stuff about kelly
me: no i havent, when was this?
her: on MSN
me: yeah right *begin to walk away*
her: you better watch your back now you little twat (swearing?)
me: is that a threat? *walk away again, i felt that was quite a good ending to the argument.

so anyway, when my mum got home from work, i told her what happened, and she said she would go round there and discuss the problem.
a couple of hours later, when i was at another friends house, my mum walked in all scratched and bruised, and it turned out the evil horrible mother ATTACKED my mother! so we pressed charges and now the police will probably arrest her, now weve made a statement.

sorry, its a bit long.
thats cool
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Wonderful.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by M0ly
wow dude that sucks

i know, and whats worse, she had to go to hospital
and my parents wont let me stay in the house on my own anymore, because they are worried that some chavs will come and attack me. im a well built 16yr old ffs!
Quote by ewb333
call the A-team....

Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
So why was she attacked?
Because of something you were accused of saying online?
With those two posts I now no-longer have to make up my mind about whether or not "Rosseta Stoned, UG's Only Non-Guitarist" is my favourite Oct 07-er.

bed of razorz ; My sympathy goes out to you & your family
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by bed of razorz
i know, and whats worse, she had to go to hospital
and my parents wont let me stay in the house on my own anymore, because they are worried that some chavs will come and attack me. im a well built 16yr old ffs!

dude i'm a well built 16 yr old in aberdeen and i'm scared as **** of chavs. i'm also an american so its something completely culturally different... but yea you have those big ass groups that they always travel in and i think for the most part theyre all talk but still i wouldn't want to end up going against a big group of em.
Am i your favorite oct. 07er?
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Hey. The internet is serious buisness.

TS, I'm really sorry. **** happens, but it gets out of control when you blend ignorance, missassigned power, and the internet.
This post never existed.
You saw nothing.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

I'm sure you could find something to sue her for... but I don't know. pain and suffering? medical bills?
Quote by bed of razorz
im a well built 16yr old ffs!

So you could easily take on a rabid gang of vicious chavs, couldn't you?

Don't kid yourself, mate, chavs attack in groups and coming round to break up your house (or you) sounds like the sort of thing they'd do. And I suppose this situation only goes to show that chav parents are just as bad as their chav offspring and probably ought to be euthanised.

Edit:
Quote by Zakkman
dude i'm a well built 16 yr old in aberdeen and i'm scared as **** of chavs.

Hey, same, apart from the "well built" bit
Last edited by whirleygig at Oct 27, 2007,
What are you trying so say?

Stuff like this and worse happens all the time, I mean yeah, it's impressive and congrats of getting someone in an obviously bad economic situation having to go to court etc, you did good man.

Quote by confusius
What are you trying so say?

Stuff like this and worse happens all the time, I mean yeah, it's impressive and congrats of getting someone in an obviously bad economic situation having to go to court etc, you did good man.

sarcasm?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Do the mother, kill the daughter, eat the paper round.

I get references.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by gallagher2006
I refuse to read incase of Bel Air.

=]

It's like a reverse Bel-Air

"My mom got in one little fight and I got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"
Bloody hell that's well harsh is your mum OK? I hope the old bill do something about it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by bed of razorz
sarcasm?

Definitely. I'm generally sarcastic when I post. Especially on topics I'm touchy on...

now it's your turn to work out if that was sarcasm or not.
Sounds like some stupid bull**** to me. I feel for you man.

When I lived with my parents it happened almost every day. Someone gets in a fight or something happens and I have to listen to them yell and fight about it, when they should just shut the fuck up and try to solve the problem like any normal person over the age of 9 usually does.

Thank god I got out of there.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by sargasm
It's like a reverse Bel-Air

"My mom got in one little fight and I got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Is your mom okay?

Sue the **** out of her, dude. Even with the worlds ****tiest lawyer (Unless they countersue..), with a case like that, you're gonna win. Then buy UG a missile silo =).
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
dood thats br00tal... anyone beat up my mama i would have there head >=(

cept not really
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Interesting

Have fun fighting monsters!
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
you told on?

it was the right thing to do. Like when jeremy hit me at school i told the teacher and jeremy got into big trouble. He doesn't come near me again. Think of jeremy as the chavs mother and think of me as your mother.Like i said you did the right thing. Also when she goes to jail you can do the whole paper round and get all the money.
I personally would have told her to go and **** herself, as if she is so immature that she takes offence at things that were APPARRENTLY said in a MSN conversation and then acts on that information by shouting at you in the middle of the street, and then attacking your mum, she deserves to be removed from society and put in a jail cell.

You'll get another job.

P.S. I hope your mum got in a few good hits of her own.
Page 1 of 2