My mate has this guitar, but he doesn't know what make or model it is. He has no idea.

Anyway, this is the only pic I have of it.

If anyone can recognise that I'd be very grateful, as I'm probably going to be buying it off him!

Oh, and it has bust strings in the picture, I know.

Filth
picture of the headstock? even if it doesnt have a label, thats the easiest way to find out
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Its an Ibanez i kno, just finding out what model

EDIT: Judging by where the input socket is (on the side of the body as i cant see it in the picture) and the pickups im guessing its an Ibanez copy
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Last edited by Ticks & Leeches at Oct 27, 2007,
yeah its deff not an Ibanez, all i kno is that it's a copy

so i see you're from the east, so am I, and i see you like Sonic Boom Six, they played in Norwich not long ago, my mates said it was awesome
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Quote by Ticks & Leeches
Its an Ibanez i kno, just finding out what model

EDIT: Judging by where the input socket is (on the side of the body as i cant see it in the picture) and the pickups im guessing its an Ibanez copy

deffinitely NOT ibanez...the shape doesnt match any of their bodies...the horns are two long...
The headstock almost looks like a washburn headstock but I dont know of any washburns that come in that body shape.
Though on second thought...some kramers have a similiar stratty headstock so it could be a kramer which sounds more plausible
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by Ticks & Leeches
yeah its deff not an Ibanez, all i kno is that it's a copy

so i see you're from the east, so am I, and i see you like Sonic Boom Six, they played in Norwich not long ago, my mates said it was awesome

Yes, I do love SB6 Seen them three times now, and again in a couple of weeks

And thanks for the help guys