Alright, I probably put more thought into this song than any of my other songs. So please at least listen to it and tell whether you think it's good or not. I would really like if you guys could tell me the parts that you don't like and what I could improve on, but I'll be perfectly fine if you just say whether you liked it or not and nothing more. I just want your honest opinion. It would also be nice to get more than like 6 replies out of like 60 views.

So, yeah, lot of thought went into this one. I tried to structure it like most hardcore songs. Where they basically have an order of riffs that gets played and pretty much nothing gets repeated. I've been listening to a lot of It Dies Today lately and I decided to try a song with that structure and with a few breakdowns. So here it is. Enjoy.
Attachments:
Pretty Little Ponies.zip
The first riff reminded me of, like This is Halloween, kind of. But after the double bass fires up I was impressed. :]
Sounds good, mayb one riff or sumthin cud get repeated mayb more melodic riffs such as pedal/galloping or wateva you want to call them in there. but sounds good to me.
Equips:

Ibanez RG2550E
Jackson DKMG
ESP LTD EC 200 QM
Peavey ValveKing Head & Slant Cabinet
Peavey 5150
Ashdown Fallen Angel 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9
It's well structured, and flows well, but it's WAAYY too generic. If one of the hardcore section regs sees it, you will most definately be chewed out, lol.

EDIT: Oh yeah, one more thing. Not to sound anal about it, but that's metalcore dude. Yeah just trying to save you from the hardcore regs, they get mad about that kinda stuff.
Last edited by mustardman at Oct 27, 2007,
Sounds like something I would listen to. 5/5
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
I thought it was ok. One major thing though, this is pretty much metalcore and not actual hardcore. I could hear the It Dies Today influence. I really didn't like Riff 4-4.5, it just sounded like Nu-Metal, IMO. Overall, this was very basic, nothing really special or anything that stood out to me.

EDIT: I have a thread with over 1,000 views and only got 24 replies.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Last edited by chris_122 at Oct 27, 2007,
Hey man, 6 replies out of 60 views is good. Get used to it.

It was pretty good, but that drum kit sounded like ass for hardcore.
I'm a person.
lol thanks guys for all your responses. And just to clear this up. If I had meant for the song to be categorized as hardcore music, I would have put the name of the song and then hardcore in parenthesis next to it. Just like I've done on every single song I've put up here. So, since I didn't do that. That means that "hardcore song" must be the song title and have nothing to do with the genre. I don't give a crap what genre it is. I was using hardcore as an adjective to describe how hardcore the song was. But thanks for letting me know. Otherwise I probably would have called it death metal. Cuz I call Through the Eyes of the Dead and Glass Casket and **** like that death metal. But I guess they're kind of metalcore. At least that's what i've been told.

Thanks again.
sounded pretty sweet. nice riffs and the transitions sounded better than I would've expected (nothing against you, just the fact that its practically impossible to make transitions clean on gp ) but all your hard work paid off. it sounds awesome.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Pretty sweet. Flows well. Sorry I can't go into more detail, there's not much more to improve on.

C4C? Top one in sig preferably.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho