I live in the US, and i was wondering if 17 year olds can get a hotel room and pay for it themselves, or if u have to be 18 or watever. thanks...oriolesazb
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
at the place i work (a hotel) i can get one free weekend at any holiday inn once a year. and im 16 BTW(that was the point of telling this)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Oct 27, 2007,
in most places(in the US), you have to be 21, some will let 18 yr old do it tho. mostly the really cheap ones
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
Quote by oriolesazb
I live in the US, and i was wondering if 17 year olds can get a hotel room and pay for it themselves, or if u have to be 18 or watever. thanks...oriolesazb

someone's using the services of a prostitute :-)
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
I think in most places you have to have a credit card, don't you?

Pretty sure you need to be 18 to get one.
just get the prostitute to get the room, give her the money, shouldnt be a problem
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
It varies state by state. My girlfriend and I drove from Jersey to Nebraska. In New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Ohio, they were fine with 18 year olds (me) renting rooms; not shabby hotels either, nothing ridiculously fancy, but nothing shady. Then, in Iowa, we were refused a room 'cos I wasn't 21 and we weren't married, then when I explained to the guy that we needed a room and they were the only hotel we'd come across with any vacancy, he responded with jarring indifference and recommended we sleep in our car. So, we ended up going to a place called "The Econo-Lodge." Their showers were in a pit in the floor and the entire place slanted slightly to the left, and they apparently didn't believe in elevators, but the clerk didn't ask questions, so all was well.

Moral of the story: Keep your mouth shut and your head down and things might work out for you.

Seriously, 17 years old would be kind of questionable, even if you look over 18, they tend to ask to see a driver's license anyway. Why do you need a hotel, anyway?
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...