86 45%
No!
106 55%
Voters: 192.
Page 1 of 2
Do you wear a watch?

Yes? No?

Hate 'em? Love 'em?

I personally do, I wear a Nixon 'The Rocker'. It's a wide black leather band with a stainless steel face. It's really comfortable.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
there is no need for this thread
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Hellz yeah. I don't wear it at home, but I can't leave the house without it.

It's a Laros. Japanese Digital Watch. My dad got it for 20 dollars, about 5 eyars ago. The light button is missing, but it still works perfectly.

A friend of mine threw it once, and it hit a table leg. But I put it back together and it works.
They're so out of style. Everyone has cell phones now and those have a clock anyway.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Used to never be without one, but now I just use my phone, since I always have it with me.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
there is no need for this thread

There is no need for idiots in my society. Die and leave this thread alone.

Hm, nah I don't use em. I just check on my phone instead. And you look so damn lame with it IMO
Hell yeah, Sekonda or something like that.

It annoys me when people constantly ask what time it is, as if I have nothing better to do than tell people the time.
Funny words.
Advertising much?

EDIT: I just use my phone, iPod, someone else's watch, a nearby clock, etc. It's a waste of money, IMO.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Oct 27, 2007,
no...i have a cell phone
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I cant survive without a watch around my arm. its not that i always need to know the time, i just feel "naked" without it! hah. my main watch's band broke so now im wearing my old leather rocker watch, which is actually broken. it doesnt keep time, i just have to have something around my wrist!
Quote by break-me-in
Advertising much?

Um what?

Quote by DINKY2691
I cant survive without a watch around my arm. its not that i always need to know the time, i just feel "naked" without it! hah. my main watch's band broke so now im wearing my old leather rocker watch, which is actually broken. it doesnt keep time, i just have to have something around my wrist!

Me too. I have gotten so used to it and I feel so weird when I take it off. So I always have it on.

And I do have a cell phone too but I turn it off during classes because there is no service in my school and I don't want it taken away. So I need to use my watch.

I find that the digital ones look kinda stupid, but this watch works really good with my style because I wear like band shirts and stuff so the big leather band works well.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
My iPod tell me the time, so I find that wearing one is unnessary. If I got a nice one I would prolly wear one.
No, I use my cell phone. I used to wear one, but because I have so much hair around my wrist, they kept getting stuck between the strap and the watch or something - it was annoying as hell.
I'm a communist. Really.
I have a GnR leather one I would wear if i could find the damn back to it and I have a really nice Zeppelin one i wear if I'm going some were dressed up.
I always wear one. If I didn't, I'd probably be late for class a lot.
I wear one.

It's a leather banded Fossil, and it's powered by a body movement which in turn moves a kinetic engine within the watch
My God, it's full of stars!
I have a metal Fossil watch. I didn't a watch for about a year beforehand, so it felt quite heavy (for a watch) at first and strange.
It's gonna be a blue day
Yes, it's great to have the time at a glance. I wouldn't want to pull out my cell phone whenever I need to see what time it is. No, the cell phone is used to call bitches, not check the time.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by crust_punk
That's awesome. I'd wear it on my right wrist if I had it.

That's an awesome idea.
My God, it's full of stars!
Yes i do

^Thats my watch...best watch i ever owned lol,really comfy
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
Yes i do

^Thats my watch...best watch i ever owned lol,really comfy

Yeah, but it looks like something Inspector Gadget would wear.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Yeap.

On the left side (cause that the crip side)
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Naw. If I could afford a nice one, maybe, but I have a digital clock on my phone already, so I don't see the point.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?

It's old school and proper cool (plus it cost a fiver)
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
^Mine is like that but it has a calculator. I never liked wearing a watch until I got a job that required one. Now I wear it pretty much everyday.
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Page 1 of 2