Page 1 of 2
Just want to see if anyone on here is a fellow hunter and what you hunt.
Last edited by CKeith11 at Oct 27, 2007,
I do my hunting in the meat department at Krogers, Its already gutted and clean, and ready to cook and eat, Game meat just has too much of that wild taste to... But you know to each his own.
Last edited by dime187 at Oct 27, 2007,
My friend and his dad go hunting a lot. I don't see too much wrong with it. It's killing animals so prepare for mega-flame...
If by hunting you mean squrriels and a BB gun in my backyard then yes i do...
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
How is hunting cruel and stupid? Whats cruel and stupid is how commercial farms keep there animals in little boxes living in there own ****. Bettcha you dont think about that when your eating a hamburger. Contrary to what people belive, its not unfair and hunting law enforcement has put out statistics stating succes rate for deer hunting hovers around 5% or so in most of the country. I personally dont buy any meat from supermarkets. You think hunting is wrong, which is your right, but I have the right to harvest my own food also.
Quote by CKeith11
How is hunting cruel and stupid? Whats cruel and stupid is how commercial farms keep there animals in little boxes living in there own ****. Bettcha you dont think about that when your eating a hamburger. Contrary to what people belive, its not unfair and hunting law enforcement has put out statistics stating succes rate for deer hunting hovers around 5% or so in most of the country. I personally dont buy any meat from supermarkets. You think hunting is wrong, which is your right, but I have the right to harvest my own food also.

Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I dont 'hunt' as such...if the parents arent home and theres something in the garden when im shooting,i shoot it lol...Its just the disposing of it thats a pain in the arse.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I hunt Marines, usually travel in pairs, and have that annoying orange spot that keeps you normal people from getting shot... but kills us in one.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by CKeith11

I can respect that you hunt for food and only for that, I mean people who hunt just to end some thing's life, like just shoot deers, take a picture and leave the corpse to rot
thats ****ed up in my opinion
Anyone that said hunting is cruel and stupid, you basically are that yourself uneless you're a vegetarian
Hunter here. I usually go hunting when I visit my grandfather in Germany. He lives somewhere near the Black Forest, and owns quite some guns. I always get to use his Steyr Elite, which gives me a certain warm cuddly feeling in my belly realising this gun is about to blow an animal to pieces

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I hunt vegetarians who are against hunting...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Anarion614
I hunt souls.

so do I
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by CKeith11
How is hunting cruel and stupid? Whats cruel and stupid is how commercial farms keep there animals in little boxes living in there own ****. Bettcha you dont think about that when your eating a hamburger.

You have to be kidding... have you ever even been to a farm?
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Quote by digimon go!
I can respect that you hunt for food and only for that, I mean people who hunt just to end some thing's life, like just shoot deers, take a picture and leave the corpse to rot

it's only an animal. Why care about them? They're so ****ing stupid and if you're being cruel to them good. The only reason we don't do it to humans is cos its illegal
Quote by Pigmy
it's only an animal. Why care about them? They're so ****ing stupid and if you're being cruel to them good. The only reason we don't do it to humans is cos its illegal

even though youre probably kidding, it's also illegal to abuse and mistreat animals, idiot
it's called animal cruelty and you can get in a lot of trouble for it
Quote by Pigmy

You're disgusting. Unless of course, your being a troll.
Who dat?
Quote by Anarion614
You're disgusting. Unless of course, your being a troll.

He has to be joking dude. Despite how pessimistic I get I don't honoestly think somebody can be that muhc of an asshole.
Quote by 319
He has to be joking dude. Despite how pessimistic I get I don't honoestly think somebody can be that muhc of an asshole.

I dunno, I've seen some pretty unbelievable people on UG before. Can't be too careful, sadly.
Who dat?
Quote by Anarion614
I dunno, I've seen some pretty unbelievable people on UG before. Can't be too careful, sadly.

Well thanks for ruining it, I was trying to convinve myself that he was lying...but your probably right...
Quote by 319
Well thanks for ruining it, I was trying to convinve myself that he was lying...but your probably right...

Aw, don't worry. Astonishingly intelligent and witty people like me and you balance it out
Who dat?
Yeah I have been to a meat processing facility, and thats mostly why I quit buying meat from supermarkets. Terrible conditions those animals were in. They were cutting the cows throat and hangin them by their back legs while they were bleeding out. Ethical hunters try their very best to make a good clean kill, and if I dont have a clean shot, I dont take it because it would jeaprodize that animal running off and dying a mile from where I shot it which is a waste of meat. Hunting to kill is not only wrong, its illegal. You are required by law to process your deer, squirrels, bird, etc; Ted Nugent, who as many of you know is an awesoume guitar player and hunter once stated that "If your going to kill something, at least show some respect and eat it", and I have tryed to live by that rule.
Quote by CKeith11
Yeah I have been to a meat processing facility, and thats mostly why I quit buying meat from supermarkets. Terrible conditions those animals were in. They were cutting the cows throat and hangin them by their back legs while they were bleeding out. Ethical hunters try their very best to make a good clean kill, and if I dont have a clean shot, I dont take it because it would jeaprodize that animal running off and dying a mile from where I shot it which is a waste of meat. Hunting to kill is not only wrong, its illegal. You are required by law to process your deer, squirrels, bird, etc; Ted Nugent, who as many of you know is an awesoume guitar player and hunter once stated that "If your going to kill something, at least show some respect and eat it", and I have tryed to live by that rule.

I still disagree with hunting, but I'm glad that some people still show respect for the animals and don't just get off on killing something.
usualy i'm out hunting PETA members.

in all seriousness i do go hunting. like on thanksgiving my cousin and i will hunt pheasant. or if we're going camping usualy we'll try to bag one deer for some of that delicous peppered deer jerky. but i'll only kill an animal i plan to eat
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I hunt vegetarians who are against hunting...

oooh now THATS witty
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by 319
I still disagree with hunting, but I'm glad that some people still show respect for the animals and don't just get off on killing something.

It's why a professional ghillie won't even take you out to stalk the animal unless they're sure you can shoot well enough to kill it in one shot.
Quote by Bennetts_strat
Hunting is cruel and stupid

Oh look, it's PETA.

The only reason people hunt is because of the game meat you can get. Or that's the reason people should hunt. Apparently, deer, rabbit, squirrel, and other kinds of meats are good.
Sent from my iPad.
I wouldn't get any satisfaction out of killing animals, unless it's swatting flies and mosquitoes. Or feeding them to a spider and watching it have lunch. That's awesome. But I digress...

Quote by CKeith11

Oh shut the hell up. Boo fucking hoo, poor animals suffering in farms and abattoirs.

Because the nature is just paradise for these creatures. Yeah, there's parasites, flies that bite constantly, it's either too hot or too cold, rain and storms, stalked and chased by predators on a daily basis, always having to sleep with one eye open, in constant fear, then one day predators catch you, pin your sorry ass down, crush your neck vertebrae paralizing you partially, then eat pieces of you while you're still aware.

So quit being a pussy and give it a rest with this stupid boycott of yours. Or at least, don't embarrass yourself by telling others about it.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i hunt mudkipz. i trap them with the string shot technique, than hit'em with a thunderbolt

EDIT: dont take me seriously...
ehh
Quote by digimon go!

I agree.
I hunt. And to answer the ts question I go archery hunting for deer. I have some great dogs that I hunt pheasant and grouse with. Mmmmm tasty. Deer hunting again in Nov during gun season. Again Mmmmmm tasty. My kids and I shoot 5-6 deer a year. Thats probably about 75% of the meat we eat during the year.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I hunt for vag...
3 small pizzas, thats like 6 large pizzas.

I was the Cas Appreciator #5. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate
Quote by skaguitarist53
i hunt mudkipz. i trap them with the string shot technique, than hit'em with a thunderbolt

EDIT: dont take me seriously...

A thunderbolt would be too powerful for the average mudkip, it would faint and you wouldnt be able to catch it.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
i got my license 2 days ago, but i have been hunting before and i do enjoy it.

Quote by Bennetts_strat
Hunting is cruel and stupid

no, hunting is a way of keeping the animal population down. think of it this way, have you ever heard of some deer or bear that happen to come across a house and go rummaging through it? i'm sure you have, and that's due to two reasons. one reason is that the animals are in their mating season and when animals are in their rut, they become overly aggressive and not very smart. the other reason is over population. animals can't find food so they go searching for it, sometimes finding themselves in other people's houses.

hunting not only keeps the population down, but also keeps animals out of your backyards. hunting purely for the kill i agree is cruel and shouldn't be done, but hunting and eating or donating the meat to someone is perfectly okay.

banish hunting, and you're leaving the door open for animals to run wild, starve to death on their own, and maybe cause some damage to some unfortunate bystander.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Page 1 of 2