Page 1 of 2
It has only just truly just struck me that people don't listen to CD's anymore. What's the problem? Flame away, wankers...
Do you drive at all?

CD's save my life from constant radio commercials
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Quote by Minkaro
I listen to CDs in long car journeys, but most of the time I listen to my MP3 player or my laptop.

You cockbag.

Thanks alot for that constructive argument you cocksmoking ****hole
Quote by Tensionhead
It has only just truly just struck me that people don't listen to CD's anymore. What's the problem? Flame away, wankers...

why would you hurt me like that? That's not nice thing to say
Well... I have a laptop, and a car without a CD player, so it's all on WMP and through my MP3 player and that cassette thingy it goes through

In fact, I use my CD case now as a footrest for when I play my classical guitar.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
i still listen to cds. mostly when im driving. otherwise i listen to the music i have on my computer, which is a mix of cds that i ripped, and downloads.

i just bought the Serj Tankian cd a few days ago.
Yes.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I still do. I broke my MP3 player ($350 4" screen beast, it's expensive to replace but I'm going to see how much it costs to fix), so I use my CD player. I prefer to burn CD's though, I don't want to risk losing the real thing, and I most of my new music is downloaded (I barely buy CD's on hunches, only if I like it).
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Quote by Tensionhead
Thanks alot for that constructive argument you cocksmoking ****hole

...... Yours was more constructive?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Minkaro
I was joking

I'm going to bully you for that

Yeah right. You wish Mink.

EDIT:

CD's are for people who don't know how to illegally download

1. You're wrong.

2. Your grammar fails.

CDs is a plural. The CDs must own something to have an apostrophe, example: the CD's music.

Last edited by confusius at Oct 27, 2007,
MP3s are more convinient. You can store more songs on them, easier to carry around and just nicer to use.

Bitch :p
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
I buy CDs, although I've not got anything new in ages.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by Pigmy

Look how cool you are insulting us CD buying people you totally owned us
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
I buys CD's then put them on my Ipod. So no, i rarely listen to CD's but i do buy them.

And why call me a wanker?
Yep I listen to CDs whenever I'm in my room, and I have so many that when the sleves are stacked they are 3 CD cases high.

God, I'm a sad fucker.
I don't listen to CD's that much. I'm a vinyl guy.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
i still listen to cds when my ipod is charging and i dont have anything else to listen to.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
i listen to them on a stereo all the time, as well as using an ipod. I think heaps of people still do, just maybe not on this forum..
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
I use CD's all the time when I'm in my room, it's more convinient than using my walkman.
But I use my MP3 anywhere else, mainly not to disturb anyone.
Quote by confusius
Yeah right. You wish Mink.

EDIT:

1. You're wrong.

2. Your grammar fails.

CDs is a plural. The CDs must own something to have an apostrophe, example: the CD's music.

What uh..................BURN. hahaha
some people like sports.
i like tits.
I listen to CDs when I'm driving places. However, I don't actually buy them because I'm a cheap asshole. I burn all of my CDs from my computer. Other than in the car, I just listen to my MP3 player because it is more efficient and convenient. (It holds way more music so I don't have to change CDs and I can just slip it in my pocket unlike a portable CD player.)
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
I do have an ipod, although I have never downloaded stuff before. I hate doing it, so I buy all my cds. This is how it works, go to the store, buy a cd, rip it onto the computer, put it onto ipod, and done.

Illegally downloading is for stupid people.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Tensionhead

People don't buy stereos as much as before. My father and everyone he knew spent a LOT of his student funds into a stereo amp and some kick-ass speakers (according to him at least - he had to sell later when I was born), while nowadays we have to save for apartments, cars and spend it on stuff like computers, MP3 players, cell phones... and alcohol, of course.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Tensionhead
Thanks alot for that constructive argument you cocksmoking fuckhole

hey cocksmoker, why dont you go eat a bag of dicks and quit quoting josh homme

i still think CD's have great audio quality compared to most torrents ive used. plus you have the actual physical entity incase you lose your files. and you get the whole case and booklet **** which i like.
ehh
I just prefer CD's to MP3's for some reason. I have a pretty big CD collection, and I'd have to get an iPod, then upload everything...
I still buy CD's, especially second hand ones. Bigger selection, half the price. Questions?
Quote by Pigmy

Or for people that illegally download then burn the music to CDs...

I listen to CDs occasionally...
Page 1 of 2