Hardcore, not metal.

HumanitysDeath, don't be a douche. Some people have different opinions. After all, their myspace says "Metal / Rock" and with Synyster Gates on guitar, most people wouldn't know the difference.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
Hardcore, not metal.

HumanitysDeath, don't be a douche. Some people have different opinions. After all, their myspace says "Metal / Rock" and with Synyster Gates on guitar, most people wouldn't know the difference.

This isn't a matter of opinions, this is a matter of seeing that this is not there for decorative purposes.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
id say hard rock to be honest. i only like there new stuff anyway but thats just me nothing against the guys at all they seem pretty cool to me
If I didn't know A7X's new single was in fact them I woulda thought it was a new Disturbed song. :/
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN CAPS? Do you think it will make it vanish faster?

Anyways, Avenged Sevenfold are lame metalcore, not lame metal. That means Hardcore forum.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by justin129
sorry for the misplacement

At least you apologized. A lot of people come in and are like "OMG STFU thayr metuhl cuz mtv sed so!"

You still have to delete this, though.