#1
I'm replacing the thermal grease on my processor, is 70% isopropyl high purity enough to clean the old junk off? The instructions for the new grease just say to use "high purity" isopropyl, and I found some in my closet, but I don't know if its good enough. If it matters the other 30% is water.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
#2
You still use a processor that requires thermal paste for the heatsink?

Step in to the 21st century, get an Athlon 64.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
#3
Lol^
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
#4
Quote by Muphin
You still use a processor that requires thermal paste for the heatsink?

Step in to the 21st century, get an Athlon 64.


I've got an Athlon 64 dual core and still use thermal grease.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.


Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
#5
I know i'm getting a new computer soon, for college. but right now i have no money, just bought a car
edit: btw, what there instead in modern processors?
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
#6
Quote by Ed Hunter
I've got an Athlon 64 dual core and still use thermal grease.


Why? The heatsinks don't need it.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation