They're called Wrong Forum, you can check them out at www.myspace.com/wrongforum
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
They're called Wrong Forum, you can check them out at www.myspace.com/wrongforum

i thought that was just a cheap way of saying to the TS that he was in the wrong forum.

haha

or was it?
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
myspace.com/thetunnelkings

they go to my highschool. I think they are all juniors... every girl loves the singer because "HES SO HOT" first heard them in 6th grade at my middle school they played in the talent show. I've seen them play live 1 other time. they are decent.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Last edited by digimon go! at Oct 27, 2007,
These guys are pretty cool. It's power metal, like Stratovarius and Firewind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsTqAwOF1b4

They're also like Dragonforce but ALOT better.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by _Lewis
CRASHDÏET

Their old singer, Dave Lepard sadly passed away so that's the "new" band.

**** you.

Never mention Crashdiet again as a band
Crashdiet officially died when Dave RIP Lepard died. They are not a group today.
Sorry, but his death was hard for me and I'll never accept the rest as musicians again.
If you are going to check them out please just check out the first album, Rest in Sleaze. Lepard is a god.
Quote by Izz
**** you.

Never mention Crashdiet again as a band
Crashdiet officially died when Dave RIP Lepard died. They are not a group today.
Sorry, but his death was hard for me and I'll never accept the rest as musicians again.
If you are going to check them out please just check out the first album, Rest in Sleaze. Lepard is a god.

Jesus Christ. I only posted a band, I didn't expect to get full on mauled.
they're a lot more popular than any of the other bands in here but i still think a lot of people have never heard of them

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SGIzjgXzI

don't let the keytar turn you off
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "