Hello there

Micheal jackson used to black and he used to be able to pull of some of the best moves i've ever seen. Now some people may have realised that micheal is now white. As white as the sheets on my bed. I was told it was because he wanted to be a white man and bleached his skin. He says it cos of a skin disease called Vitiligo ( destroys pigmentation of skin). However the pictures i've seen of Vitiligo don't make the the person as white as micheal also there are usually blotches* and i've seen micheal without a shirt on and he is completly white. Maybe micheal caught albino? Well everyone must dicuss about what you think happened to micheals skin and explain your theories.

* in a show i watched about micheal the boy he had a relationship described blotches on micheals penis. Perhaps this is where it all started

Vitligo

Albino

Miicheal jackson as a young boy

Please this is a serious thread go make silly micheal jackson jokes in another thread. This thread is for serious discussion. Have some respect for micheal he's a good guy

pigny
funny? This is not funny. I'm a micheal jackson fan i don't like the way he's gone downhill
MJ whipped out his knob and told the kids "BEAT IT! BEAT IT! Rub the shaft and then repeat it!" because he's a kiddy fiddler who bleaches himself daily in an oxygen tent while rubbing himself with a loofah made of terrapin genitals.
the thread you made was nothing like this. the thread you made was random spam . This is supposed to be a discussion not spam
Quote by MightyAl
MJ whipped out his knob and told the kids "BEAT IT! BEAT IT! Rub the shaft and then repeat it!" because he's a kiddy fiddler who bleaches himself daily in an oxygen tent while rubbing himself with a loofah made of terrapin genitals.

He doesn't actually own an oxygen tent it was a publicity stunt saying he does
Quote by Pigmy
the thread you made was nothing like this. the thread you made was random spam . This is supposed to be a discussion not spam

no this is spam, youre just trying to give it a semblance of a discussion, which it isn't
it's an adolescent who still thinks the michael jackson raping kids and changing ethnicities thing is funny
Quote by Pigmy
Maybe micheal caught albino?

Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Pigmy
He doesn't actually own an oxygen tent it was a publicity stunt saying he does

In case you missed it, the sarcasm started at "MJ" and ended at "genitals".
Pigmy, I know you want a serious discussion, but you aint going to get it here...just close the thread and don't double post...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
He got the blotches and it looked horrible so he went ahead and bleached it all so it wouldnt look bad
Quote by digimon go!
no this is spam, youre just trying to give it a semblance of a discussion, which it isn't
it's an adolescent who still thinks the michael jackson raping kids and changing ethnicities thing is funny

I don't inderstand what you're trying to do. Thats just sick. Stop making thigns up. Why would i think rape is funny? Please if you dont want to discuss please go away
yeah sure and i think he may be too but i want to know your thoughts on his skin colour
Quote by Pigmy

and i've seen micheal without a shirt on

So have hundreds of other boys your age.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by Tophue
He got the blotches and it looked horrible so he went ahead and bleached it all so it wouldnt look bad

why not just dye his skin black then??
Quote by master
why not just dye his skin black then??

Because he wanted to be able to get a cab.....

..I'm going to hell.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by This is the One
Err.. how can you catch Albino? o_O

By getting bitten by an albino, or if your mother is bitten by one during pregnancy.