http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tfnRbOZ6KM

Ok, surely this whole "rep your endz" crap can't be serious? Why the hell would you fight with some just because they're from another area of town :/

Even though that video is supposed to stop all this "rep your endz" thing, it isn't really doing much....Still a lot of crap happening where I live.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Last edited by nonickname at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by nonickname

Ok, surely this whole "rep your endz" crap can't be serious? Why the hell would you fight with some just because they're from another area of town :/

Well, normally major gangs will pretty much claim a part of town as theirs. Not that I take that video seriously, but in my town, that's how it is. North vs. South and East vs. West. At one point when there were just the East and West high schools, they had major rivalries and fights whenever they were around each other.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Where you from?
I'm from east.
I heard you braids eat too much beef.

did I miss hear that?
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
My towns too sissy to have crews that fight each other. They just spray paint their crew names on fences/bridges/alleys.
that reminded me of west side story for some reason
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
That was the worst rap video i've ever seen. wow. I'm just amazed at that. wow.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
im from north weezy. (damn i ihate saying that). well to be more specific im from sort of harrow/kenton in north west london. and my brothers think they are all bad and stuff and they are part of there own little gay groups. my bros are always telling me about how there stabbing each other and crap like that just because someone looked at them wrong. its pathetic
Its all just stupid. Everyone knows South East is the best anyway. Crystal Palace is my endz
Quote by dwnbowden
Its all just stupid. Everyone knows South East is the best anyway. Crystal Palace is my endz

ohhhhhhhhhhh blad, no u Didnt.
Just a pathetic bunch of losers who watch gangster films too much.
Quote by dwnbowden

wot a wasteman. u no dat Norf weezy is wer its at.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
HILARIOUS VIDEO!

That arm-pump thing was golden!
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by SomeEvilDude
Our town has 'gangs' based on their post - or for the USers, zip - code.

It'd be quite funny if they weren't so intimidating.

I had a look at that 'leave ya lyrics' bit.

'you fink ur sumfink u fink ur hard but ur just nuffin ur jst a retard u fink ur sexy u fink ur fit but ur a dirty fuked up bitch u fink ur preety u fink ur tough but in your hair uve gt dandruff so u better run b4 u c me b4 i fock u up and giv u a bust up knee cum round ya house wiv a baseball bat clap u in da jaw and steal your hat and if i c u on da street and u wont sum crack and ill drive up slowly and sell u wack ye abc123 u wanna b an mc jst like me weve got danny and berny weve gt the bling and the gold ring so u can fock of and suk my ting'
^ OLOL @ "u can fock of and suk my ting" Makes no sense. I actually liked that song.
Quote by Castlebravo
Everything retarded on the internet seems to be British.

I wonder why.

It's because you're an idiot.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by Castlebravo
Everything retarded on the internet seems to be British.

I wonder why.

ALLLLAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO AMERICAAAAAAAAAA
Oh Britain, why must you be such a strange Burgessian dystopia?
Yeah, it has been around here for a while. Around me the post codes are stuff like WV1, WV2 WV3 etc, and they call themselves the second two characters like v3, v4...

I live in WV3 and you see v3 spray painted in random places occasionally.

Edit: the post codes are actually stuff like WV1 OYH but i missed that out because I'm tired.
Last edited by guitarcrazy1991 at Oct 27, 2007,
Britain > America.

At least when it was our turn to run the planet, people enjoyed it.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
That's some nice synchronised dancing at 00:58.

shankdem mandems.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by nonickname

Even though that video is supposed to stop all this "rep your endz" thing, it isn't really doing much....Still a lot of crap happening where I live.

I agree with you 100% Theres gangs of teenagers around my area,and they have stupid names,all different gangs for the different villages x) They have organised fights ffs!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
south london bruv innit. innit do. i'll ****in chin you bruv. you wish be banged! you wish be banged! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

T. Heath....

Thornton Heath.. thats 2 minutes walk from me rofl.

and Streatham, someone was shot dead there a week ago. I live 100 metres from being in Streatham innit. I is in Croydon do innit bruv, safe.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Yeah, it has been around here for a while. Around me the post codes are stuff like WV1, WV2 WV3 etc, and they call themselves the second two characters like v3, v4...

I live in WV3 and you see v3 spray painted in random places occasionally.

Edit: the post codes are actually stuff like WV1 OYH but i missed that out because I'm tired.

Eh, the 'main' gang in Northampton is NN3. Last time I visited Coventry and Liverpool the only gang graffitti I saw was CV3 and LT3.

Must be something to do with xx3s, really.