Hey,

So my Dad's bdays comin up and my mum has given £150 to get him a gift from the both of us (i told her i knew what to get him). he is a real big steve vai fan, but doesn't play guitar himself. it started as he heard me playing for the love of god in my room and ever since hes been not obsessed but not far from it. i was thinking if for his 'Music room', a room where i keep my guitars and his vintage stuff (golden vinyl's etc), i could get a cheap replica of a jem or anything like that for show, perhaps to be put up on a wall or something. i think he'll like it as he dont know anything about ibanez or jems, hes just seen the guitar, so i dont have to buy a real one.

if anyone knows where i can look around for anything like this, please say!

Thanks
Quote by Davester000
Hey,

So my Dad's bdays comin up and my mum has given £150 to get him a gift from the both of us (i told her i knew what to get him). he is a real big steve vai fan, but doesn't play guitar himself. it started as he heard me playing for the love of god in my room and ever since hes been not obsessed but not far from it. i was thinking if for his 'Music room', a room where i keep my guitars and his vintage stuff (golden vinyl's etc), i could get a cheap replica of a jem or anything like that for show, perhaps to be put up on a wall or something. i think he'll like it as he dont know anything about ibanez or jems, hes just seen the guitar, so i dont have to buy a real one.

if anyone knows where i can look around for anything like this, please say!

Thanks

Ebay might be a good place for something like that
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
ebay probably has a crap load
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)