I've been wanting to see this movie since it was announced that Vin Diesel was to star in it. It's most likely going to be an okay movie, I think. Except the only thing that is really going to bother me since I played all of the games, is Timothy Olyphant as Agent 47. He just doesn't look the role. I would have really liked to see Jason Statham play the role.

What are the pit's thoughts on it?

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Hitman is so awesome. I can't say much about the movie, because I'm not a huge fan of video game movies, but I love the games. After playing Blood Money for two weeks straight, every time I was in public I'd point out to my friend where a good place to hide a body would be.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Good call on the Jason Stantham bit, after seeing The Transporter series I think he would be perfect for the role. And i think the movie will be decent enough, video game to movie ports have gopne terrible in the past but there has been a good few though.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
I think the only person who should be allowed to star as 47 is the guy who does the voice for him in the game. I am quite annoyed they are making a film about it as they are making 47 have a love interest. This annoys me extremely as 47 is an assasin clone who only cares about money. Also it looks like it will have lots of action which is not 47's style.

To be honest i think they are going to ruin the series of games.

http://www.davidbateson.dk/ This is the guy who does the voice and hes not exactly a terrible actor either.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Oct 27, 2007,
I was worried Vin Diesel would be in it, then someone told me he wasn't and I was very excited... Now I'm just let down again. :-(
Quote by Greenie_777
I think the only person who should be allowed to star as 47 is the guy who does the voice for him in the game. I am quite annoyed they are making a film about it as they are making 47 have a love interest. This annoys me extremely as 47 is an assasin clone who only cares about money. Also it looks like it will have lots of action which is not 47's style.

To be honest i think they are going to ruin the series of games.

I agree with everything you said.
It'll suck, it's total bull**** in the context of the game series, it should've had Jason Statham, and now I'm gonna like the next game less.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
ive been a massive fan of hitman but the movie looks like its going to be cack. Agent 47 is supposed to be a cold hearted assasin that has no feelings. but when i watch this trailer the actor that plays him just looks too innocent. and i have a feeling that they made hitman look like some sort of action hero, which he isnt supossed to be