I craigslisted around, and am Trying to trade some of my old crappy stuff(Cough marshall MG) to get something nice.

First, I could get a 2002-ish Epiphone G400. Its in pretty decent condition, The guy has already agreed on the trade, And I could get it tommorow.

Second, I could get a Pre-Fender Era Jackson RR3. It has a few scratches on the back, but who cares. The only thing is, is that its not like the newer ones and it has Duncan Designed pups, and an ugly Chrome LFR(why not black...) Later on I may buy some nice Pups and an OFR for it.

What guitar should I get, I want to get a guitar to keep in D, Drop C tuning for Metal, for Metal, But I have always wanted an SG.

Help!
go for the G400 there pretty good and you dont have to do anything to it the Fender seems like it might require a little work on it
SG, because i said so
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by pedaler466
go for the G400 there pretty good and you dont have to do anything to it the Fender seems like it might require a little work on it
Its not a Fender, its a Jackson.
get the sg
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp