k, my brand new ibanez rg321 mh, is cutting in and out, dpending on which way the guitar is tipped, and sometimes it cuts in and out when its upright. Whats wrong and what should I do?
You have a loose jack, or your cable is busted. Try a different cable first. If that fixes it then great. If not, jiggle it around a bit and see what happens. You may need to take it in for repairs.
Go get your shovel.
you should buy a brand new cable for your brand new guitar

If that's not the case, your input jack might have a loose connection.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I agree with both of these guys,,, it's either your cable or you need to take your guitar back where you got it and have them either replace your guitar or fix the problem.

- Mark D. Stephens Jr., AKA, Only4givenOnce
Quote by Only4givenOnce
I agree with both of these guys,,, it's either your cable or you need to take your guitar back where you got it and have them either replace your guitar or fix the problem.

- Mark D. Stephens Jr., AKA, Only4givenOnce

Or, you know, 5 minutes with a soldering iron and he can fix the problem himself. It would be more effort taking it all the way back to the store.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."