We all have them.

What's your favourite subject for a good ol' rant? How "no-one gets you"? Politics? Sports? How the invasion of Saxon England by the Normans helped shape the current infrastructure of the economy? Cheese?

Feel free to rant here! Or recount previous rants you've had or seen!

And all stories regarding those heart-warming times where someone has ranted for hours only to be shot down by a sarcastic one-liner are welcome!!
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Meths
I can rant about anything.

Me too.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i don't have the drive to rant right now, maybe later.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
They should make this a sticky, then we wouldn't have to have so many ridiculous threads...
...then again, the Pit would probably die.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
i don't have the drive to rant right now, maybe later.

Same.

Although whenever I rant, I go way off on a tangent. In a Dr. Cox sort of manner.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
My rants are alot like Dr. Cox's, I just go all out and never stop.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by Meths
I can rant about anything.

I really want to hear a rant about cheese... or cow-fudge if you prefer...

I have no idea where these random things come into my head, mebbe there's a trapdoor in my head where Bill Cosby lives
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Ok I've had one about how when your taking a test theres always that one kid who has to blow his nose, but doesn't and pulls his nose every 10 seconds. I can't do it over the internet, but you can probably guess
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by Sozes Flying V
I have no idea where these random things come into my head, mebbe there's a trapdoor in my head where Bill Cosby lives

Thats where he's been hiding!

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
MTV probably. GOD that pisses me off.

But right now, I'd like to do a short rant in E minor about UG.

-Why is it that people say Tom Delonge sucks because "he has no skillz LOL" when John Frusciante, whose parts consist of 3 notes, is perfectly acceptable?
-Why are people who say Tom Delonge has no skillz incapable of playing any of his riffs? Or muted downpicking?
-Why do people say Steve Vai/Joe Satriani/Buckethead have no soul? Just cos they aren't crying while playing doesn't mean they have no soul. In fact, I'd say they are more soulful than most people you see on TV these days
-Everyone who complains about shred can't shred and doesn't know any music theory. Corelation, you say?
-No-one on UG ever says good things about a band. You can find threads about some of the most influential artists in the world talking about how they suck. No-one ever praises. They just insult.
i love to rant about the state of people, the division of society, and damn preps and stellas
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Crappy films that everyone loves. And the lack of punk in peoples brains.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by sashki
MTV probably. GOD that pisses me off.

But right now, I'd like to do a short rant in E minor about UG.

-Why is it that people say Tom Delonge sucks because "he has no skillz LOL" when John Frusciante, whose parts consist of 3 notes, is perfectly acceptable?
-Why are people who say Tom Delonge has no skillz incapable of playing any of his riffs? Or muted downpicking?
-Why do people say Steve Vai/Joe Satriani/Buckethead have no soul? Just cos they aren't crying while playing doesn't mean they have no soul. In fact, I'd say they are more soulful than most people you see on TV these days
-Everyone who complains about shred can't shred and doesn't know any music theory. Corelation, you say?
-No-one on UG ever says good things about a band. You can find threads about some of the most influential artists in the world talking about how they suck. No-one ever praises. They just insult.

That seemed more like C major.

Americans...

It's only a joke,don't go crying to your mum.(mom)

lol you said "mum"
Quote by Sozes Flying V
I really want to hear a rant about cheese... or cow-fudge if you prefer...

don't challenge him... he can and will do it.

I only usually rant/do a long post if somebody else has gone on a rant.

like in the 'am I the only one who hates these guitarists?' thread before.

usually it's people's misconceptions about shred/the law/life in general(help my parents are killing me, they won't let me have X or do Y) that set me off.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.