Hi guys. I really want a new amp because my amp is too small and getting really old for me now. I want a new amp that's less that less than $350 and has the most digital effects (if not all) so I don't have to buy a load of pedals. So, any suggustions? Please....
Quote by Say Ocean
Well if you don't like good tone then sounds like a Marshall MG50DFX is the amp for you

Don't get the MG, though. It's horrible...

Vox AD30VT would be much better. Or, if you're more into metal, Roland Cube 30.
honestly.. a multieffects pedal (Boss ME-50 or digitech GNX4) would be the BEST OPTION (sorry i wrote best amp) for you.. because the only AMP i can think of that would fit your needs is line six spider 3.. but watch it get flamed after i mention it
Last edited by Ultimate_Gio92 at Oct 27, 2007,
roland cubes are quite good practice amps, I've got one myself and I'm happy with it
Quote by Say Ocean
I wasn't seriously suggesting the MG

I hope you know that

Yeah, I know. I was just making sure the TS knew. It wouldn't be good for them to buy an MG thinking you told them to
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
honestly.. a multieffects pedal (Boss ME-50 or digitech GNX4) would be the BEST OPTION (sorry i wrote best amp) for you.. because the only AMP i can think of that would fit your needs is line six spider 3.. but watch it get flamed after i mention it

I was thinking about it but I was looking for more effects so I might get that VOX.