hey there.
i want to buy and acoustic guitar for my studio.
i play drums, but i have visiting pro guitarist in my studio for recording. sometimes we play live also.
i also plan on learning guitar.
i want a good quality and brand guitar.
im not so worried about a guitar with fancy inlays or anything, but i do want a guitar that will be worth something in some way. u know....like an american fender strat is in electric guitars....i want that kind of level in an acoustic.
but i want a quality guitar, good brand that can always be repaired, and good sound.
what is the best all around guitar for my situation?

6 string.

and should i look for an electric acoustic? or,,,,is there a quality unit to mic the guitar with?

and...my budget...well....if somone could even suggest what budget i should be in for this guitar i am seeking? 500....1000....2000?

thanks!!!
Martin d-28...?
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side...
The D-28 will set you back 2150-2200 bucks. Look at other Martins and Taylors in the 1-2K range and you may find something that suits you just fine. If you don't mind imports, also check out Breedlove and Alvarez. Canadian-made Larrivee's are popular as well. All three of those brands have fine offerings for just under a grand. Bottom line, you're gonna have to get a bunch of guitars in your hands in order to find something that speaks to you.