Can I download it for free or what? I saw a Line 6 in musicians friend but I'm not going to buy one.

Or what exactly do they do, my teacher was telling me about them today and said he has one. I believe it records stuff

any info would be helpful.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
You mean this thing?

No, i don't think you can simply download those.

ROFL!

as funny as that is im sure he means something else
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
You mean this thing?

I know you can download the program or something like that though but I'm not sure. So that's what I'm trying to find out
u need the usb device that the software comes with, its damn good for recording but the effects on it sound pretty bad
You can download the software free, but you can't download hardware, being that it's a solid object...
Quote by TDKshorty
I know you can download the program or something like that though but I'm not sure. So that's what I'm trying to find out

Oh, sorry. I think you need the USB thing to go with it.
Well my PC has a recording device so I might see what I can do with the software

If not I'll just uninstall it.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
You mean this thing?

one day................
Guitar Rig 2 is compatible with just line in
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by darthbuttchin
one day................

There are 3d printers in the work. It will happen, just when we're all dead
GMO INC.
Quite simple, you design something in a CAD program such as pro desktop (Computer Aided Design). You then connect to the 3D printer and after (a long) time, it prints out in like a sort of resin type plastic the design youve created. Most people do camera shpaes or cars or something. Good idea, but costs loads for the rein stuff and the energy used to use it is phenomenal, i mean it takes like 3 days non stop. If it is stopped mid print and restarted the thing doesnt print properly cos the resin sets then new resin is on top and doesnt mould together.
I know hasnt technology come along way. look at us chattin on the internets. When i was little, the internet was very expensive and only the really important people had it. I remember my grandpa getting it and teachin me to use it. i felt so special. And then i got my own Email address. I was THE coolest kid in primary school man. It was like, woah Tom has his OWN email. The fact that it was only my mum dad grandma and grandpa that could email me doesnt count, ok? lol

/waffle
i have it, and as far as i know you can't use any other hardware to record with it other than the actual guitar port its self, it's all pretty integrated.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

the guitar port that im usiong make a strange noise like it warbles kind of.. and its not an effect ive turned all effects off and it still makes the sound.. ive read the trouble shooting thing but still i cant get it.

do any of you guys know whats up?
Good christians dont get jiggy wit it til after Marrage