To start things of want do think is the best song by Marley.I personally think that it is buffalo soldier.P.S please no spam
Is this love and Redemption song
listened to both every day of senior year cuz it just made each day better
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
hey I saw his son kymani when he opened up for van halen. anyway, my favorite song has to be no woman no cry.
Great musician, opened a lot of doors for people (especially in the US) for being one of the few mainstream roots reggae musicians at the time.

Buffalo Soldier and Exodus are my favorites. I also really dig the Will.i.am remix of 'Africa Unite'. Good stuff.
take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship, my senses have been stripped.
There was a bob marley thread in the classic rock section. but no one posted in that one, so i guess this one will be better.
bob marley is my favorite artist. the rest of the marley family is great to. i love the album roots rock remixed, imo the best remix album ever. the remix of one love is awesome
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
One of his lesser known songs- Real Situation (it was on Uprising but its often overshadowed by Redemption Song, Could You Be Loved, and Forever Loving Jah).

And Sublime does an acoustic cover of it on the "Everything Under the Sun" DVD!
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in you sig if you like bagels.
There's this acoustic duet cover of "Redemption Song" by Joe Strummer and Johnny Cash that is amazing.
take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship, my senses have been stripped.
Favourites are Stir it up and Root Rock Reggae.

I love Bob Marley.
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
Bob is great.

my favorites are probably Africa Unite, Exodus, Soul Rebel, Trench Town Rock, Get Up, Stand Up, and Roots, Rock, Reggae

i also love most of the music his sons have done. especially Damian and Ziggy.