Ok, question about the led zeppelin get together, ok i have seen the MotherShip commercial a million times, and everytime i see it they say the name of a webpage and say something about led zeppelins' biggest fans or something. I think that it said something about the webcast of the concert but i am unsure. If anyone has any information at all, about if the concert will be webcasted over the internet or what site to go to for information, or even what the name of the site in the comercial it would be appreciated if you could inform me. I think the name of the webpage was something like adido.com but i could be way off becuase that is not the site.

EDIT: and i know page said something along the lines of not knowing if there will be a webcast and stuff, but it would not be led zeppelins decision it would be the supporters of the concert.
Last edited by RedMoonMan at Oct 27, 2007,
Wow, I ain't reading that if ya ain't cleanin' it up a bit Cleetus.
Quote by RedMoonMan
sorry i am excited lol ill fix it

Don't know, but +1 for your sig. I know that all too well
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
i still place my bets on going to isohunt on the day after and seeing a bilion video bootlegs, fair enough for me =P
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---