Does any one know any other good rammstein songs?I can think of hitler,links 234,amerika,du hast and mein teil.
Hitler? Definitely not a Rammstein song, my friend.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Song titles on Limewire are made of phail and idiots who don't know shit about shit.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by zedman
Hell yeah it is . Look it up in limewire, it is a song.

But I think it's a Rammstein parody, because they were rumoured to be nazis and all that bollocks. But it has sonne as the music, always cool to hear.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Im the man to ask

Reise Reise!
Keine Lust
And this is a old one but Du riechst so gut

Then slow it a down a little and the best slow ones are
Ohne Dich
Amour

Download them...you wont be sorry...
Quote by shifty66
Im the man to ask

Reise Reise!
Keine Lust
And this is a old one but Du riechst so gut

Then slow it a down a little and the best slow ones are
Ohne Dich
Amour

Download them...you wont be sorry...

There's tons more though

Asche zu Asche, Mutter, Sehnsucht, Klavier, Hallelujah, Sonne, Feuerraeder, Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen, Benzin, Te quiero Puta, Mein Herz Brennt, Bueck Dich... heck, just download their albums, IMO the only disappointing one is Rosenrot. Get Mutter and Reise Reise first.

Quote by zedman
Hell yeah it is . Look it up in limewire, it is a song.

Yes, because Limewire is so reliable...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.