http://youtube.com/watch?v=6JhLH3upBa8

I figured someone would want to hear that ^^. Rumors were they wanted to start a new album, and I think that's the first of it. The lyrics were hard to comprehend, but I couldn't hear anything about death (in this section at least). I really do like it too. Sounds a lot more punkish, almost like the Hives. No title, no lyrics, not even a full song, but I'm gonna wager a bet that MCR will have some new fans around here. Discuss.
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Squier Standard Stratocaster
Marshall G30RCD Amplifier

Originally said by deadhand329
sir...you have given me something to aspire to
Last edited by theblackbox at Oct 27, 2007,
Sounded awful really..
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
This song displeases my musical tastes
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Well, I enjoyed it anyway. And at the end of the day, that's all that really matters *rainbows open up and bunnies frollock*
My Gear:

It's nothing special, and they sound extremely sloppy. How come they always sound really good in DVD and TV shows?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
That looks like a pretty small venue for MCR, I thought they were only playing Japanese Mega bowls these days, and from the brief twenty seconds that I heard, Meh.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
it's too hard to make an opinion, the sound quality is really too bad.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Sounds more like 3 cheers, which I like
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
its called 'bind my hands' it might be on the b-side 2 mama single

From a youtube comment
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yes, it does seem very small for MCR, its smalelr than a club even. Bind My hands, huh? sounds out of place with some lyrics that I thought I made out lol. Thank god its more like Three Cheers too. It always seems like their b-sides are better than their singles now-a-days. I liked Heaven Help Us more than welcome to the black parade, and my way home is through you a hell of a lot more than Famous last words.
My Gear:

Use the giant MCR thread we already have.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?