ok,last night (im in australia)there was a thread on conkers bad fur day, so i decided that there would be an emulator for pc, and there is! so, i downloaded project 64 software, which is the emulator, and i found the conkers bad fur day rom which is here http://www.freeroms.com/n64.htm, and i click conkers bad fur day, and it comes up with some ad, and wont let me download it.
i really want to play this game, but i cant, does anyone know why?
roms are a dangerous thing... especialy those sites... if its the one where you have to click on the 3 buttons then its not a big deal

but some rom sites are a bitch

try to get the roms you need off a P2P or torrent (providing you have a good antivirus)
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
roms are a dangerous thing... especialy those sites... if its the one where you have to click on the 3 buttons then its not a big deal

but some rom sites are a bitch

try to get the roms you need off a P2P or torrent (providing you have a good antivirus)

whats a p2p or torrent?
go to coolroms.com

thats where i got conkers from. that games so bitchin

EDIT: ive got project 64 too
ehh
Quote by fretsonfire74
whats a p2p or torrent?

like bittorrent
Quote by skaguitarist53
go to coolroms.com

thats where i got conkers from. that games so bitchin

EDIT: ive got project 64 too

can you give me a link? because i cant find it.
Quote by skaguitarist53
pm sent

i dont have a pm in my inbox. dammit. i realy wana play that game, its awesome.
well, I used to have a MASSIVE collection of roms. here are some sites:

romhustler.net

3roms.com my favorite

romhustler.net

Just add www. to the beginning of those and download to your hearts content. Or if you have an Xbox/Xbox 360 then go buy Conker: Live and Reloaded it has the same story mode but some new multiplayer. Doesn't have raptor or heist or the good ones though =( but has some kick-A vehicles
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
and:
bestromsites.com has a good rating system.
also try coolroms.com
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Pinky19
well, I used to have a MASSIVE collection of roms. here are some sites:

romhustler.net

3roms.com my favorite

romhustler.net

Just add www. to the beginning of those and download to your hearts content. Or if you have an Xbox/Xbox 360 then go buy Conker: Live and Reloaded it has the same story mode but some new multiplayer. Doesn't have raptor or heist or the good ones though =( but has some kick-A vehicles

question about rom hustler. it says downloading, but down the bottom of the page, it doesnt ssay its doign anything, is it actually downloading? and about how big is the file if it is downloading?