basically i figured they seemed too cheap for what they are, so i thought i might not have seen the top model yet. what is the highest model (non artist model that they do)

so far im figuring it seems like the c1 hellraiser, but its about £530 so surely it cant be equivalent to like a gibson lp custom?
Probably one of the custom models, aside from those though I think it is the Hellraiser.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
i played a hell raiser and liked it a lot. didn't have the money for it so i bought an omen 6. its not as good but it gets me where i need to go.
I would have said Jeff Loomis Signature model would be the top end schecter guitar
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Good Schecters are comparable in quality to a Gibby LP, especially with Gibson's QC issues.

PinkEdit: So price is often a bad indicator of quality, especially if you are comparing to overpriced Gibsons.
They started out by making custom models. Those are the high end ones, but the Diamond Series are pretty awesome guitars for their price. I have two of them.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by MetalheadA7X
I would have said Jeff Loomis Signature model would be the top end schecter guitar

Yeah I agree probably the sig models. Loomis Sig Hellraiser is nice!