Couldn't you just copy and paste, i can't be bothered to click it and i realise this takes more effort than clicking it.
wow. what's up with police and tasers?
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
the cop should be stabbed in the balls with a spork, then have his testicles scooped out.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
That is awful! I read it and was horrified. How could they do that to someone? Especially someone who is new to the country. I don't really know what to say either.
Quote by Meths
It doesn't say why they tasered him. Weird.

Typical***

It's just like that Flordia guy... there was no real reason given on why he was tasered. All the police has to tell us is "We believe we took the appropriate action" and then they never talk about it again and it goes away.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Sad, but typical. I'm sure they thought he was an illegal immigrant and wanted to arrest him, and when he tried to communicate they though of that as resistance.
I'm a communist. Really.