I submitted a tab for Stranger Things Have Happened by the foo fighters about a month ago and it's not appearing anyw here. It says I contributed it in my profile.
I guess it must have been rejected, but why? Other tabs of the song have been added since, and my tab is different to others, so what's wrong?
I'm having that same problem. I submitted tabs for a song and I think it's getting rejected. The first time I thought it was because I didn't use their little templet for submitting tabs, so I did it the second time and they still rejected it. Anybody know why? Let me know! I don't want to waste any more of my time trying to add stuff they are just going to reject. I can definitely find better things to do with me time! Thanks.
The only probly I could think would be that I did not format it properly, but in notepad it was alright and I copied and pasted it straight in.
Can I edit the tab on UG? My PC is busted so I don't have the original file accessible!

EDIT: Also I didn't even get an email saying the tab had been rejected.
That means it was declined. Nice try but they probably have more then enough of the same tabs or it's probably more incorrect.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
That means it was declined. Nice try but they probably have more then enough of the same tabs or it's probably more incorrect.

I submitted the tab a month ago and more for the same song have been added since.

also I tabbed the solo. No one else did.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I submitted the tab a month ago and more for the same song have been added since.

The ones that were accepted may have been submitted long before yours.
The approval process can be very slow, from what I hear.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I know how you feel I am trying to upload tabs for a great Irish folk singer luke kelly, His name does not exist on the site as an artist.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
The ones that were accepted may have been submitted long before yours.
The approval process can be very slow, from what I hear.

No. He Said it has a D, So It's declined. A tab wouldnt be there for a month anyway. It's not that slow. The most I've ever waited is three days because I submitted it on a saturday. Allow me to screenshot.

A to the right of it means accepted. W to the right of it means waiting and D means Declined.

Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Just because you tab a solo, it doesn't mean it's right. If your tab was Uneven (Edges of the score going out way to far, can't tell what chord it is ect.), It got rejected. Uneven tabs just piss people off and give you a low rating. No matter how right it is, if you can't read it, it's not a good tab. My friend here on UG, Slurms I believe, happens to him all the time and I even them out for him because he uses a mac and it looks even on his screen. I'm not sure, If you want to PM me the tab, I'll take a look at it for you. and no, I won't steal it.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
PM Dyuha

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...