I really must know, how are people getting it early? A guy I knew got it a few days ago. What's going on?
I don't see why people shouldn't download it, so long as they buy it afterwards?
I'm a communist. Really.
Oh dear...

I think he actually has the real thing? He probably downloaded it though. I don't mind using Limewire to download songs but I'm not crash hot on downloading albums. Artists deserve money for their hard work. I'm getting Avenged sevenfold as well as Elect the Dead soon, hopefully.
I downloaded it from a torrent, but yes, i am going to buy it when it FINALLY comes out here.

PS. Dear God and Scream KICK ASS!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Considering my crappy dial-up takes about half an hour to download the average song, I'm gonna go with buying the album when it comes out.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by kdownes
Artists deserve money for their hard work.

avenged sevenfold HAS ****ing money.
I didn't download it as soon as I read this thread.

>_>

<_<

..Okay, I downloaded it.

But I am going to buy the cd anyway, so.. no harm done.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 27, 2007,
Don't ruin it for me!! I downloaded Critical Acclaim and Almost Easy and greatly enjoyed them both. It sounds like it's going to be a fantastic album.
Quote by kdownes
Don't ruin it for me!! I downloaded Critical Acclaim and Almost Easy and greatly enjoyed them both. It sounds like it's going to be a fantastic album.

Trust me it is, i didnt even like it at first... because its not the normal A7X album, but it grew on me now i love it!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by kdownes
Artists deserve money for their hard work.

Yes, but they really only see what a dollar or two maybe three from you buying the cd. Seriously, if you want them to get money for their hard work go and see them live.
Quote by cloud041089
avenged sevenfold HAS ****ing money.

So if you spent...say...10 grand on an album, and then nobody bought it and you got no money out of it, would you be happy?
Yes I assume the record company that is going to rake in all of the money from the cd sales would be pretty pissed that nobody bought their album.
Quote by kdownes
So if you spent...say...10 grand on an album, and then nobody bought it and you got no money out of it, would you be happy?

Not everyone will down load it and not all of that 10 grand do they spend and not to mention they would only receive a few bucks not even when you buy it.
Quote by kdownes

Times that figure by perhaps 12 and you're probably close to the actual production costs.

That said, I got a promo copy of it the other day and it's mediocre.
All you people are assholes. I'm never buying any of your albums. :walks away and sulks:
Downloading before it comes out is ok. So long as you buy it afterwards. People dont wanna spend 10 pound/dollars on something they won't like.. so being allowed to listen before hand helps. It's good that bands put full albums up on websites like msyapce etc so people can listen and maybe then pre order if they like etc
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
if u preorder it on their website and u live in the USA they'll send you it a day early because their in some other country