Fender Blues Deville with cover, footswitch and manual. $500 or trade for a USA Tele, strat or something else that is cool. Not interested in another fender amp.

No thanks to the schecter...nice guitar tho. I really wanting a fender if you have one we can get this done.
pm sent about vox cab. I will think about your strat but Im really wanting a USA made fender or at very least a japanese.
they are 700-1000 NEW...this amp is $850 new. I would make up the difference if needed!!
I have a tweed Blues DeVille 212, and man, the filthy tweed is part of it! Part of the mojo... it happens. Makes it look cooler, and has nothing to do with the sound. Bump for a great amp!
Fender Special Edition Koa Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde Overdrive
Fender Blues DeVille 2x12
is that 500 shipped?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by masterchief101
I have a tweed Blues DeVille 212, and man, the filthy tweed is part of it! Part of the mojo... it happens. Makes it look cooler, and has nothing to do with the sound. Bump for a great amp!

i kinda hope mine doesn't end up dirty on top (i just bought a blues deville 4x10 on ebay for $600) because it just kinda looks like a its not taken care of
idk
thats just my 2 cents
Quote by SchecterFreak
is that 500 shipped?

Where in ohio are u? I am in Ft Wayne IN so we could prolly meet up.
Last edited by Austin_Taunt at Oct 30, 2007,
Its from drinks at gigs being set on top of it. I would say it was gigged before I would say it was not taken care of. It wouldn't be anything the next time the carpets are being cleaned to run the attachment over it and most of it would come out. But like I said, it's gigged and alot of people like that relic look.

Collectors say LOOK what I have and players say LISTEN to what I have!!
nah...i did the 7string thing once and didn't like it. Ive played a few Universe gtrs that I like but I want to stay with a 6-string...thanks for askin tho!!!
well i am in medina which is like 30 min south of cleveland... so it would have to be shipped cause that is a long ass drive....
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I will split the actual shipping charges with anyone that pays with a money order. If paypal is used then buyer is fully responsible for shipping.