i bought an Ipod today,
the 2nd generation 4gig Ipod Nano in blue, for £79 (which i believe is pretty cheap, considering new version's are £129 for 4gig)
ive got all the music i want on there but everytime it finishes and album it goes back to the main menu.
so is there a way i can have it continually going through?
and how do i do it?
go to settings, scroll down to repeat. click it, then it will say 'one' then click it again, and it'll say all. therefore, repeating all songs.
If you want to go through albums from the same artist, go to for example Artists -> Led Zeppelin -> All, rather than Led Zeppelin -> IV etc.
Quote by gagemc.
go to settings, scroll down to repeat. click it, then it will say 'one' then click it again, and it'll say all. therefore, repeating all songs.

Unfortunately, that is not at all how to do it. That will go through all the songs for whatever category you're in. For instance, if you're playing a Zeppelin album, and you have "Repeat All" on, it will repeat the album. "Repeat One" will just repeat the song.

As for the not stopping after an album, you could set up a playlist with all the stuff you want and let it play through, or do something like instead of going through the "Playlists" or "Artists" sections try the "Songs". Then you can just start from a song, and it will keep going until you have no more songs left to play.

Hope that helps.
That only plays the album over and over on mine.#

Edit: That works thanks Bucket Bot : ]
Last edited by ThisIsMusic at Oct 27, 2007,