I wanna get a new guitar but i'm wondering whether to get a Dean Razorback or an Ibanez RG2550e Prestige. I've heard from some ppl that the razorback isnt very good but i just want a broader opinion and ive heard very good things about the rg2550e. mostly what i'm looking for is a fast neck, and i know that these both have one. Any suggestions??
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
The Razorback if you want a cool looking guitar. The Ibanez if you want a guitar that sounds awesome. The answer should be clear. THE KEWL ONE!!!

J/M
Definatley the Ibanez.
I'd get the Dean over the Ibanez, because the RG series really sucks IMO. If you want a really good Ibanez, get an S series. Their ZR trems are SO much better.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by OThugSd
I'd get the Dean over the Ibanez, because the RG series really sucks IMO. If you want a really good Ibanez, get an S series. Their ZR trems are SO much better.

RG's suck.....thats news to me......n00b.

The high end RG's have amazing trem systems, so do the S series, but the RG don't suck.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by OThugSd

don't listen to him...
RG's and S's own all.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
ok so the rg's are better than the razorbacks? ya, and i normally dont listen to ppl who like home star runner. f*** that s***!!! but i do have to give him props on that rap parody album. rap can suck a big fat one.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Last edited by synestershadows at Oct 27, 2007,