i'm moving to brazil in a year and i have a couple of questions...are there any brazilians here?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
any now?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by armon77
idk my mom visited there, what do you wanna know?

stuff about college life there
-Homer Simpson
Quote by BonnyTylerMoore
they will poo on you.

oh no!
-Homer Simpson
i'll ask my mom if she met any college kids when she was down there, i doubt it though.

she did tell me it was very racially diverse, the food was good, and the gas was cheap (or whatever they use for fuel, it wasnt gasoline)
Lucky bastard. Brazilian women are amazing.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Quote by armon77
i'll ask my mom if she met any college kids when she was down there, i doubt it though.

she did tell me it was very racially diverse, the food was good, and the gas was cheap (or whatever they use for fuel, it wasnt gasoline)
ok cool...my mom is brazilian but she hasn't been there in around 10 years so stuff probably changed since she was there and....i'm pretty sure they use gasoline, or at least the times i was there
-Homer Simpson